Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered. Going to try and pay mine off later but i noticed OSK sells it for $150 and Kghobby for $130 will it stilll be around the same with shipping or is the prices usually final. Unless you pay it of now at KG its $123. Still $150 is a good price.

TNS Figures on Facebook has it for $150 with a 6 month payment plan, if you don't want to pay it all today.
I actually just preordered and paid the $20 deposit at one sixth kit. I got my Nathan drake paid off at TNS didn't know they did a payment plan though. Regardless glad i got one cause i had the CM toys version which sucked a bit in terms of the quality of sculpt. This is for miles better. Limtoys,CC_Toys and now Master Team are killing it.

TNS Figures on Facebook has it for $150 with a 6 month payment plan, if you don't want to pay it all today.

I took a look at TNS but I can't find the option of the 6 month payment plan, is this something that only shows up on checkout? I'm wondering since you mentioned this already in the CCToys Joel thread and I was thinking about paying off the Joel and Ellie 2 pack there but I have no expirience with them, is there anything I should know or be concerned about before buying there, what is shipping like?

I took a look at TNS but I can't find the option of the 6 month payment plan, is this something that only shows up on checkout? I'm wondering since you mentioned this already in the CCToys Joel thread and I was thinking about paying off the Joel and Ellie 2 pack there but I have no expirience with them, is there anything I should know or be concerned about before buying there, what is shipping like?

I don't know about ordering through their site, I always just buy from them in their Facebook group.

VNE4Xdv.png

They're very good and reliable though, I've purchased quite a few things from them. Shipping time is comparable to OSK too.

Preordered. Going to try and pay mine off later but i noticed OSK sells it for $150 and Kghobby for $130 will it stilll be around the same with shipping or is the prices usually final. Unless you pay it of now at KG its $123. Still $150 is a good price.

From past experience, and keeping in mind that I haven't ordered from either for a while so things may have changed, but OSK's price has shipping baked in, whereas KGH's price is just the item, and they will charge you shipping at time of dispatch. KGH's shipping prices are pretty reasonable, though.

From my own guestimates, including shipping to me in Australia, both will come out around the same total cost, give or take a couple of dollars, so it doesn't really matter which someone goes with, and both are very reliable and trustworthy.

From past experience, and keeping in mind that I haven't ordered from either for a while so things may have changed, but OSK's price has shipping baked in, whereas KGH's price is just the item, and they will charge you shipping at time of dispatch. KGH's shipping prices are pretty reasonable, though.

From my own guestimates, including shipping to me in Australia, both will come out around the same total cost, give or take a couple of dollars, so it doesn't really matter which someone goes with, and both are very reliable and trustworthy.
I was curious of prices in both as i never knew if one was cheaper or not but thanks. I have ordered from both and know they are good to order from.

I actually can see Master Team doing additional weapons and gear pack. Like one pack can have more gloved hands with this release but that are in witcher sign gestures can also include a crossbow and another pair of swords like the manticore school or aerondight and another steel sword, plus witcher bombs.

I actually can see Master Team doing additional weapons and gear pack. Like one pack can have more gloved hands with this release but that are in witcher sign gestures can also include a crossbow and another pair of swords like the manticore school or aerondight and another steel sword, plus witcher bombs.

That would be amazing and well worth the price for it. But if they did that, I'd also want more armor variations

That would be amazing and well worth the price for it. But if they did that, I'd also want more armor variations
that's the plan also. They can release different witcher armor and include the swords for that outfit set. Plus having new different scuplt variations with those outfits.

This is what everyone's shelf will look like when they start making more geralts. Lol a6d10f9a9b5bf151ad60d30774932509.jpgi also wouldn't mind seeing a witcher 2 outfit. 8059aae58b03b38e55a6908b2c74830a.jpg

I'm all in for different versions of Geralt and a clean shaven sculpt but I hope they do Ciri, Vesemir, Triss and Yen first, having the whole squad on one shelf would look badass!
i don't doubt it i definitely need the rest of the gang also. Hell i would also like a Dandelion and Zolton. Lol

I'll take every variation and character they put out! It's a pretty sorry state of affairs that CDPR wouldn't give official licenses for 1/6th figures, especially when there is a large market for them these days! Chuffed that people are using their initiative and making them anyway! Anyway, keep up the good work and keep 'em coming!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

That witcher 2 armor...is that a mod for witcher 3 or is that actually in the game?

I've never seen that before in the game, and I thought I'd seen them all
It's a mod for the witcher 3. This looks great for a witcher 2 look.

Preordered ! He looks like Geralt from the book. I like it a lot. Shaved head is needed ! Sign me up !

mtt-twwp15_1024x1024.jpg

I'll take every variation and character they put out! It's a pretty sorry state of affairs that CDPR wouldn't give official licenses for 1/6th figures, especially when there is a large market for them these days! Chuffed that people are using their initiative and making them anyway! Anyway, keep up the good work and keep 'em coming!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree, i would love to support CD Projekt Red if they partnered or licensed Witcher for 1/6, very thankful to companies like MT who make it a possibility.

Back