S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys go through this nonsense every single time a new figure is revealed, I swear

omggg where do i preorder from halp me guysss

View attachment 447397

Haven’t PO any new Figuarts since Evil Buu. Just wanted a list of sites for my own ref.

1cca0aa928291da025ce44b06f9a5ba6.gif

Thanks for putting together the list. This helps make people aware of smaller stores and help give them business.

I kinda agree, there were a few sites I wasn't aware of or I've completely forgotten their existence.

For my part, I won't preorder anything and just wait a european release for the moment, we got every release in France so Gogeta, Broly, Bluku and Blugeta are a no brainer, they would sell pretty fast in France.
Also, I was about to pass on the Broly Figuarts and take the model kit...But the price is 59€ here and that's almost the same price if I import it + shipping...
Should I still go the Figure Rise way or the Figuarts way?

On a side note, I have another small question.

I'm actually trying to "customize" a bit an older SH Figuarts DBZ ( SSJ Goku)
I painted it in black and metallic green but it's far from perfect since some colors are bleeding ( I'm trying to correct that on my own)

I changed the character's head and have put the Time Patroller head on it for the moment as a placeholder.
I'm kind of noobish on that aspect but I wished to know if someone knew what kind of software I could use to do some 3D modelization to create a 1:12 head?
Do any of you have any idea?

( Since I'm kinda broke for the moment, I just spend my time using fodders, repainting parts to "create" my own custom figure and...you know the rest)

I kinda agree, there were a few sites I wasn't aware of or I've completely forgotten their existence.

For my part, I won't preorder anything and just wait a european release for the moment, we got every release in France so Gogeta, Broly, Bluku and Blugeta are a no brainer, they would sell pretty fast in France.
Also, I was about to pass on the Broly Figuarts and take the model kit...But the price is 59€ here and that's almost the same price if I import it + shipping...
Should I still go the Figure Rise way or the Figuarts way?

On a side note, I have another small question.

I'm actually trying to "customize" a bit an older SH Figuarts DBZ ( SSJ Goku)
I painted it in black and metallic green but it's far from perfect since some colors are bleeding ( I'm trying to correct that on my own)

I changed the character's head and have put the Time Patroller head on it for the moment as a placeholder.
I'm kind of noobish on that aspect but I wished to know if someone knew what kind of software I could use to do some 3D modelization to create a 1:12 head?
Do any of you have any idea?

( Since I'm kinda broke for the moment, I just spend my time using fodders, repainting parts to "create" my own custom figure and...you know the rest)

I can't tell you about 3D modelization software as I don't use any 3D printing but I have made customs for both Dragonball Figuarts and other lines (mostly Star Wars Movie Realization) and I'm in France too so if you have some questions or need advice on customizing figures, feel free to hit me with a PM! :)

I'm finishing a Young Paragus custom figure at the moment and I've already made a Cooler, Meta-Cooler, Yardrat Goku, Future Gohan and Gowasu figures, plus a few other mods to existing figures :)

You guys go through this nonsense every single time a new figure is revealed, I swear

omggg where do i preorder from halp me guysss

View attachment 447397

I didn't really see it as losing mind over a release, was more just trying to help out for those trying to find a site if their usual is sold out. Some people only think of Amazon and Ebay and that is it (or just gamestop, or just B&N, etc.). Just trying to help out

I didn't really see it as losing mind over a release, was more just trying to help out for those trying to find a site if their usual is sold out. Some people only think of Amazon and Ebay and that is it (or just gamestop, or just B&N, etc.). Just trying to help out

It's very much appreciated! Thank you.

Glad you were able to get all four figures! What did you think of the Broly movie?

Thank you for the video! Super Buu looks like he came out excellent! :yess:

Edited: I'm truly amazed by the sculpt work/design on Super Buu. I had no idea how they were going to be able to capture the fluid transition from head to neck but they did it perfectly.

Thanks, I liked the movie very much, also the new Broly design in all aspects exceeds its previous version, from my perspective Toriyama "humanized" the character.

Photo review of Super Boo at Hacchaka:

7b615ea2-s.jpg

079d8090-s.jpg

595b56a7-s.jpg

23a083b0-s.jpg

523f0426-s.jpg

Although this tall evil Buu is just my third favorite version of him (first is Fat because of his cuteness, second is Kid because of his cruelty), he does look awesome and fun to play around with! Too bad mine won't arrive until probably April since I'm still waiting for Figma Kizuna Ai in my monthly orders to be released on the 26th or something.

Hmm speaking of villains, I really don't like the ones who can just regenerate body parts or replenish their health as long as they're not completely annihilated to an atomic level. When I first learned of Cell, I accepted him even if he had that trait because he's the only main villain so far to be like that. The fact that he's a biological experiment that actually dealt with cells also gave him a reason to have that kind of ability. Cells in real life do multiply and survive. When I learned that Buu was the same, I felt disappointed, especially after I saw how many times Fat Buu already got torn, ripped, shredded, and blown to bits in all sorts of ways. Without the ability to regenerate (even from smoke), the Buu arc would've been over right away.

I'm just glad that in Super, the new characters have more varied abilities and none of that cheap regeneration trait.

@Adeno I both agree & disagree.. how I rationalize Boo’s abilities is the fact that he is a magical being, whereas Cell is a biological android. He has limits, but do magical creations have limits? Therefore I think it makes more sense for Boo to regenerate instead of Cell. Plus he was able to absorb anybody he wanted, even transform them. Boo was a nigh-invincible opponent, which is why I put him just a notch above Cell

Oh crap...Turns out Buu is out this week. I just got billed from amiami for it

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah Super Buu was came out today & CDJapan are preparing it for shipping. :)

Back