• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CHEAP Hot Toys ,DX13,Wolverine,Ash,Leonidas,Predator,Batman,super man,crow,raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm...did you read through the thread...he also listed these...6 years ago...I think the full inbox probably saved you a lot of trouble so be glad for that...

Unless he does not care and has not been on this site in years...maybe does not even remember it...

The way some folks comment on posts it seems that they forget that some people have lives away from this site. One person's priority may be updating a thread and someone else may not even remember a time when posting and updating forum threads was important to them...

Ha ha ha...he has not been on this site for years...probably has no more toys...probably does not even remember his ID and username...may not even be ok...

Ha ha ha...he has not been on this site for years...probably has no more toys...probably does not even remember his ID and username...may not even be ok...

:clap yup. Some people's world dont revolve around this stuff like others. With what you said I hope he is ok. Maybe he backed off when they started charging to sell here... I dont remember when that started.

I know he's not here anymore, but does anyone know what case that is in the middle? Looks like a wide Detolf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well dude it’s common courtesy if you don’t sell your stuff then update it and if you do than list it sold. Not so hard to adult that and if you can’t you shouldn’t be selling on the forum.
I do agree with this. Every thread that I ask if something is still for sale I get "oh sorry sold". It just happened to me again 5 minutes ago. Some might not think it's a big deal but if you create a thread then maintain it. It's not difficult to type "sold" after accepting someone's payment.

I do agree with this. Every thread that I ask if something is still for sale I get "oh sorry sold". It just happened to me again 5 minutes ago. Some might not think it's a big deal but if you create a thread then maintain it. It's not difficult to type "sold" after accepting someone's payment.

It's one thing to be actively participating in the forum and be able to take the time to reply that something was sold but not take the time to update the thread...when someone has literally disappeared from the site for several years, however, you probably have to adjust your expectations. At that point if you take 2 seconds to look at the posts right before you post and see that the OP has not responded in a long time and you still send a message expecting a response...well that may be on you...

This thread was last updated almost 18 months ago. I don’t think anybody is getting anymore of the figures listed.

The last time Predator1221 bumped or updated the thread was 11/18/2017
His last activity was 11/21/2017
Above all else. I hope he is alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back