Metal Build Eva

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was on Amazon US for $240 for a couple of hours.

View attachment 425339

Otherwise I'd check back near release date for additional stock. Able to nab a few MBs this way.
Thanks that's what unusually do although it ight be higher I tried to search amazon japan i could not bring it in. Need to search better

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I checked it not sold by amazon japan other sellers have it but do not deliver to the us and they doubled the price. I am waiting on hlj maybe they will have it up. It must be a smaller production run that's why its selling out

Sold out on HLJ already.

Do you have a link to the US I can't find it

This was the US link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=HDYQNP09T2SGTZYBST5T

To have missed it by such a short amount of time is absolutely maddening. Getting screwed by the time zone difference makes it feel like this 8-inch toy is pitting us against each other.

It's back up on BBTS, people. Surely recycles from the "one per household" thing. Best hurry.

ufZaV07.jpg

YNHO3yj.jpg

Hopefully I'll get time to open up and play later this week.

Looks sweet

Be interested to hear your thoughts, I've found a UK seller with this still available (& the Great Mazinger one as well) & although I was never a fan of the Anime itself I love the EVA designs

Neil

Good news if you missed this and don't want to pay double to triple retail - re-release coming soon.

https://tamashii.jp/special/metalbuild/evangelion/

I'm all for a good limited edition, but the sell out on this in seconds was nuts. Especially hard for those who missed out as some stores clearly held back stock just so they could mark up later.

Rumour has Unit 2 coming soon too.

I was lucky with the initial pre-order, but that's really cool that more people will get to own it. If 02 is in the works, I wonder if its design will sport more than just a different head and paint scheme...

EDIT: Forgot that the chest and front shoulder braces are different in the original designs, as well.

I was lucky with the initial pre-order, but that's really cool that more people will get to own it. If 02 is in the works, I wonder if its design will sport more than just a different head and paint scheme...

EDIT: Forgot that the chest and front shoulder braces are different in the original designs, as well.

I hope so. The jewels in my Eva collections are the medicom Unit 0, 1 and 2. The trio in metal build may trump that.

I feel ya. The rebuild designs are absolutely beautiful, but this Metal Build look is next level. Crossing my fingers that we get 02 and 00.

The only thing I don't like about this is the head sculpt. Something about the shape is off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know the situation else where, but locally - only 20% of the people who POed actually got it.
So I didn't get mine, but as I'am downsizing I have no complaint.

I p.o. from bbts, haven't heard anything yet regarding it shipping or coming in stock. I was a late p.o. too, so wouldn't doubt my order being culled for limited inventory.

Back