Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do know that a license cost money right? Meaning that another $50 wouldn’t be unfair at all.

Well if you gonna be SJW on the licensing thing go ahead then. I am here for the hobby. I buy things that I am interested that is put on the market despite it was official or not. The thing is, would you be sure that Threezero would release Tywin anytime soon? I don't even think it's a character that they will be interested in. Look at HT for example, few years back they teased Metal Gear TPP that got all of us excited. But did we get to see it ever getting release? It is not until a 3rd party company that make it happened and it was a fantastic figure. Figure collecting is not a cheap hobby. With ever growing companies competing to release more quality figures each and every time, the $50 saving would be such a meaningful thing for a poor collector like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only bought the Faora figure from Xensation so that is the only experience I have with them. The head and armor were great but the body suit and body were not great. Completely different look and floppy articulation. It looked wonderful in the promo pics too but the in hand item was not as good. It was cheap so that’s a plus.

This looks amazing in the pics but I’d be wary of the final product. Especially the body. For that price it’s a nice kit bash.

For the price I am happy with both Dr. Strange figures I have from them. I wish it was a character I wanted because the price is right.

Well if you gonna be SJW on the licensing thing go ahead then. I am here for the hobby. I buy things that I am interested that is put on the market despite it was official or not. The thing is, would you be sure that Threezero would release Tywin anytime soon? I don't even think it's a character that they will be interested in. Look at HT for example, few years back they teased Metal Gear TPP that got all of us excited. But did we get to see it ever getting release? It is not until a 3rd party company that make it happened and it was a fantastic figure. Figure collecting is not a cheap hobby. With ever growing companies competing to release more quality figures each and every time, the $50 saving would be such a meaningful thing for a poor collector like me.

Good points!

There's no guarantee Threezero will ever get around to Tywin so I'm OK getting this figure, especially for this price. Season 8 and the current series is over by 2019 so who knows if they'll continue the line or if they'll just strike while the iron is hot.

I went with customs for Sansa and Jorah because those are probably near the bottom of their priority list too.

I was hoping Threezero would give us the Viper because they had that sculpt from The Great Wall movie. But that figure ended up getting cancelled. I believe Lin Mae was the only figure released.

Well, I’m just pointing out that there’s a reason for a higher price when figures are licensed. It’s up to you what you find justifiable.

I said what the heck and put a PO for this at KG. $89 ain't bad. Going through pics of Xensations in hand pics from prototype shows them to not always be consistent, but I knew that going in. Some look really good, others look what you would expect from a bootleg. I already expect to at least replace the body, as these bootleg figures usually come with fair to poor bodies. I have a couple not being used at the moment so I'm good. With this I'll have three of the four Lannisters. I want a Cercei, I just really prefer earlier seasons of the character.

Now that these bootleg companies are getting braver to produce GoT products I can see quite a few characters that could get made that aren't exactly at the top of the list for threezero. King Robert, Beric Dondarrion, Bronn, generic Wildling, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I said what the heck and put a PO for this at KG. $89 ain't bad. Going through pics of Xensations in hand pics from prototype shows them to not always be consistent, but I knew that going in. Some look really good, others look what you would expect from a bootleg. I already expect to at least replace the body, as these bootleg figures usually come with fair to poor bodies. I have a couple not being used at the moment so I'm good. With this I'll have three of the four Lannisters. I want a Cercei, I just really prefer earlier seasons of the character.

Now that these bootleg companies are getting braver to produce GoT products I can see quite a few characters that could get made that aren't exactly at the top of the list for threezero. King Robert, Beric Dondarrion, Bronn, generic Wildling, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Have you seen this undead horse? I’m tempted by it to be honest!

Would love to get some of the more obscure charterers you mentioned but only if they look half decent. There was a Greyworm knocking about in one of the other threads that doesn’t look great.

BF9B09BB-4463-4AF7-8587-F6F167235B26.jpg

Back