It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry

YGnV4kQ.jpg

Yeah, they revealed them a month or so ago at a Tamashii event. They are supposed to be a cheaper and larger alternative to Robot Spirits. At roughly 6" and retailing for $30ish. Personally I can't wait. I love building the models, but I always prefer the handfeel of a figure for posing around and having as a desk toy. Robot Spirits were always too small to me personally but these figures look just about right, and the pricepoint is hard to beat. It'll be hard for me not to go all in on these.

Yeah, they revealed them a month or so ago at a Tamashii event. They are supposed to be a cheaper and larger alternative to Robot Spirits. At roughly 6" and retailing for $30ish. Personally I can't wait. I love building the models, but I always prefer the handfeel of a figure for posing around and having as a desk toy. Robot Spirits were always too small to me personally but these figures look just about right, and the pricepoint is hard to beat. It'll be hard for me not to go all in on these.

Ok so will the articulation be on par with Spirits? Ill jump all over this if Theyre a worthy successor. and agreed spirits were always a bit too small

Ok so will the articulation be on par with Spirits? Ill jump all over this if Theyre a worthy successor. and agreed spirits were always a bit too small
From all the images they look the exact same articulation wise as Spirits and the model kits. But I'm guessing we wont know for sure till they release. I'm guessing if anything is lost it would be the mid foot/toe hinge you see on MGs and spirits though even that looks like it could present in the images.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Metal build strike gundam, is it worth spending $300 on? I really like that design but the scale seems small. Never purchased a metal build before.

Metal build strike gundam, is it worth spending $300 on? I really like that design but the scale seems small. Never purchased a metal build before.
It a little over priced but not my much if you like a bigger scale you can get s perfect grade strike gundam the are really suit and a lot of fun to build. It's not that difficult honestly just step by step instruction dont rush it .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a huge fan of the PG; I just wish they had come out with a new RX-78 that looks more like it did in the anime.
You mean the gundam the origin rx 78 those are suit designs upgrade that and the zaku. The do have it in master grade I dont think they have char zakubin master grade yet but I hope so they look nice.

Maybe if we every get that movie that was recently announced and depending on which gundam story they announced we might get some sweet models and figures.

Would like to see a 'real world' gundam with all the metal and just make it look like something that can exist in real life

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back