Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this came with came with a few more up-scaled DX11 accessories and backdrop so we could re-create this look.

batman-136395595278102601

THIS x100000000000000

I'd definitely would like to pose up in the iconic interrogation scene.

^I wish we had Batman and Joker figures that looked closer to that without needing customs and mods.

Would love to see another stab in 2019 in 1/6 but HT is so hit and miss these days..

Edit:

I guess TBF they have always been that way but it's 2019 - new tech is out there. Everything should be close to perfect sculpt wise. (digital scanning if they can't get it the old fashioned way)

Yeah I still want a decent accurate 1/4 scale TDK/TDKR bat cowl.

Jaxon has done a custom of the TDK cowl in 1/6 scale(left of picture) and said on Facebook a 1/4 scale version is in his plan.

50480745_1489154044554005_7087797237949923328_n.jpg

I'd love a 1/4 scale version of that, much more accurate and less elongated than the QS001 cowl.

Jaxon has done a custom of the TDK cowl in 1/6 scale(left of picture) and said on Facebook a 1/4 scale version is in his plan.

50480745_1489154044554005_7087797237949923328_n.jpg

I'd love a 1/4 scale version of that, much more accurate and less elongated than the QS001 cowl.

I do actually remember that but it feels like that was years ago. Still nothing.

I'm not sure about any of that but that particular image and update was posted yesterday.

I must be getting my customizers mixed up. Where does jaxon say he’s gonna make a 1/4 scale version? Dont see it on his FB.

Also I guess I should have specified that I would want it for QS001.

I must be getting my customizers mixed up. Where does jaxon say he’s gonna make a 1/4 scale version? Dont see it on his FB.

Also I guess I should have specified that I would want it for QS001.

He confirmed a QS001 version was in his plans.

jaxon.jpg

I assume with Chinese new year we won't see this Joker before the middle of February in Hong Kong. Still really curious to see if any changes were made to either sculpt.

if you'e still on the WL, is there a decent chance to get this figure? I'm new to WL'ing for a figure that's out of pre-order.

Possibly, if only for the wait time of the item, it's been about a year and a half I'm sure and if there's no changes I'm sure more than a few people will cancel.

As of today, all of the Marvel figures in this picture have officially been released, leaving only Aquaman, Flash, and Joker.

797wa96.jpg

Hopefully we’ll see Joker next, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Aquaman made it first.

As of today, all of the Marvel figures in this picture have officially been released, leaving only Aquaman, Flash, and Joker.

View attachment 444172

Hopefully we’ll see Joker next, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Aquaman made it first.

Holy crap, is that the new head sculpt?!?!?! Really glad I waited for it, great improvements!

Back