Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the hell out of Metal Gear Survive, but I can't see why on earth they would make a statue of this. The Cyborg Ninja was even iffy at that $300 price tag, so I can't see any more than like 3 of these things selling. Will be interesting to watch it slowly drop in price over time.

Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.

Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.
Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do that…
:slap

phicen/tbleague has started production of seamless female body 1/12 scale, so....
there's a possibility for a quiet 1/12 kit? :D

Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do that…

maybe they tought that people would have liked it because it was from the metal gear released :|

Nanomachines son!
Lol thanks for all the support bro!

In your case they harden in response to tiredness hahaha! Great to see how dedicated and passionate you are about your craft, keep up the amazing the work friend!

I'm about to pick up my solid snake statues from FedEx right now, pretty cool.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Did you take any pics?

They came, unfortunately I can't open them for a little bit. Mine is number 271
190a269bffbeb762c29b756743b28d30.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I have no idea who makes these decisions?? Grey fox and no Solid Snake, then this??

Ti be fair Kojima made wierd decisions with merch too. One off figures like figma, barley any classic figures but 100 peace Walker? It was all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I'm abit worried about the table taking the weight of 3 statues there.
If I remember correctly, the card no. can be registered - so better do it soon (or at least take it off from here).

What a crazy collection, just imagine adding 2 mantis, few ninjas and wolfs to it.

Back