Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh look. Another Stormtrooper up for preorder.
(OVERTURNS TABLE. PUNCHES HOLE IN WALL).

Hopefully another Iron Man goes up for pre-order next...just too few of those to choose from right now.

I mean not to be a **** but it's not rocket science why other properties seem to be taking priority over JL, unfortunately. If Aquaman is a big hit that may reenergize things a bit.

I have a feeling some how hot toys wants this figure to fail in sales ...

The movie solo figure hasn’t even come out as to anounce .. neither out to pre order and the movie is breaking record .. and everyone is talking about it ...

And yet hot toys haven’t even show us more that what they show us in the cons this past summer ..

Every one is going to drop pre order on this one and pre order the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling some how hot toys wants this figure to fail in sales ...

The movie solo figure hasn’t even come out as to anounce .. neither out to pre order and the movie is breaking record .. and everyone is talking about it ...

And yet hot toys haven’t even show us more that what they show us in the cons this past summer ..

Every one is going to drop pre order on this one and pre order the other

Probably or at least sell their JL version when it comes out but at this rate the Aquaman version might come out in 2020

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Probably or at least sell their JL version when it comes out but at this rate the Aquaman version might come out in 2020

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bet ... not only we are looking at least a year but aquaman movie is out next week .. and by all means .. they have to bring it up for pre order...

I didn't see where anyone had mentioned it but an email did go out saying this was delayed until January/February.

I didn't see where anyone had mentioned it but an email did go out saying this was delayed until January/February.

That makes sense, no way it would get to Sideshow and other international retailers before February now. Could still release any day now in Hong Kong though.

49017867_10213486954871052_3525573670707658752_n.jpg Aquaman and flash coming

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve got Thanos and T’Challa on preorder but I may be acquiring those two as well.

Really pleased with how good Flash looks in that running pose. He's gonna look so good displayed alongside the others.

Here's hoping to a future version of Cyborg being made [emoji485]

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Tought we would have seen in hand pics of this by now....hot toys dragging the arse out of this now.

Back