1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1F02D1A4-7D1A-4FBE-B3E3-0615AC009EEE.jpeg1562AB95-CFC7-4FB5-B45B-3F0D6E72CF67.jpegA54FCE2D-1C0F-464D-B710-75246C589CC4.jpeg

Love those pics! Such a stunning figure, so vibrant. Wish I could get this but just too many other figures/statues to pay off first.

If the boots were replaced with something more classic it would be almost perfect.

Quick update, after leaving the cloak on since receiving the figure, still no staining on the body.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
e0abec22f3a20cd0524f88a4b09d56e6.jpg

That’s awesome. Hopefully they’ve finally started bleeding their dyes. Such a simple process that would save so many such a headache

So I got mine last Wednesday. I wanted to give her a more classic look so I ordered some WW boots off ebay. I think they turned out well. The legs are technically not attached to the feet in the boots because I couldn't find some ankle adaptors that matched this WW body, but with the stand it works. Between this one and the BvS version I have her covered until the 1984 version comes around[emoji3526].
930acae55902dcee610feb0939ae4e3a.jpg
24a7daad1012263f1ad580a0e86cee77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
70011ceebfea63af36f199956ef2ed9c.jpg

For people wondering about staining, yes it will, I filled a pint glass with boiling water and left the cloak in it for a few minutes and the water went dark, so do the same and put a bit of clingfilm around the shoulders and you should be ok.

I got mine in on Friday and took her out of the box late last night. Absolutely love the figure, so vibrant and bright. Glad I pulled the trigger and got it.

If you plan on displaying her with her cloak, for the love of god, rinse the cloak out first. I did it last night. Warm water in a bowl with a little bit of Woolite dark laundry detergent. WAY more excess dye came out of her cloak than the Anakin/Obi-Wan cloaks I washed out when I got them. It was way darker than for this figures, so your Wonder Woman will absolutely get stained if you don't wash it out first.

I must say it seems a stunning figure and it's also a fantastic representation of the character of Wonder Woman. I'm tempted, however, the seamless flexible body is worrisome to me.

So I got mine last Wednesday. I wanted to give her a more classic look so I ordered some WW boots off ebay. I think they turned out well. The legs are technically not attached to the feet in the boots because I couldn't find some ankle adaptors that matched this WW body, but with the stand it works. Between this one and the BvS version I have her covered until the 1984 version comes around[emoji3526].
930acae55902dcee610feb0939ae4e3a.jpg
24a7daad1012263f1ad580a0e86cee77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
70011ceebfea63af36f199956ef2ed9c.jpg

** Justice League Unlimited theme song intensifies**

This really is a gorgeous figure. If I didn't have the JL version already, I would definitely get this version.
Not normally a fan of repaints, but the colours and gold on this really pop. Really a spectacular rework.

This costume looks great. Too bad the next Wonder woman movie doesn't use these colors for the costume.

I wonder if there is any chance of a blue grey Batfleck and classic suit Cavill variant to go with this Wonder Woman.

Stole the idea from a pic a saw on FB my daughter had the 1999 Barbie Wonder Woman and didn’t like the cape, works great and great quality! Adds a bit more old school flavor ! 4FB90D57-6F87-4B38-B891-8D58E98E804A.jpeg3B9BC72B-3BFC-4CF8-A865-C881C86017C6.jpeg

So after Timcent finally gave me a partial refund for a replacement body he then goes an opens a case on the money as he paid by goods, telling PayPal he never got the item... so after talking to PayPal they want tracking even though I provided proof it was a partial refund and screenshots of he himself saying there is no item to send. What a ****.

Wow man I must have bought at least 15 hot toys from him and he has always been money and responsive a couple of times he sent a replacement and one time I opted for a partial refund no problems . Never had an issue. Why is he going so far

Back