1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something tells me I might be feeling the same way about Krennic and his rain gear. I didn't really care for it in the movie, but somehow on the figure it looks a whole lot cooler and like the better display option.

And Cassian?

Yeah they announced a Cassian figure a couple weeks ago. You hadn't heard? ;)

They did such a good job with the costumes in Rogue One.

Well, all Star Wars movies are really visually rich. [emoji7]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Could very well be. I must say, I'm certain I will go the clean-and-pressed Imperial look with the cape... but I do like the hat.

The thing with Jyn is, the poncho and that great hat with goggles makes her look very Rebellion-esque. Less like a girl doll, and more like a rebel fighter.

Yeah if you're displaying him with the other Imperials, like most here seem to be doing, then you probably want him in his officer outfit. I'm planning to have mine with my other RO figures, so either outfit should work well.

I like this figure because the different options all look good to me. But I really like the poncho look too.

Yep. I'll be displaying him with my Rogue One team.

Jyn
Chirrut
Deathtrooper deluxe (still want a short rifle though !)
Shoretrooper
K2SO
And yes Cassian when HT announces him for the TV show. You know they're going to do it.[emoji2]

Only Baze is the unknown. But surely they couldn't do all those and not the only other proto officially shown. That would be a travesty !

Ok I'm the optimist. But we do now have Krennic right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I only have:

Jyn
K2
Deathtrooper

Krennic will be my 4th and nicely balance the display I think.

I haven't decided if I'm going to pursue Chirrut. Likely to wait until Baze becomes a reality despite the inevitable bump in price. The team will never be complete though because HT will never make "the pilot".

Saw and Two-Tubes would be another excellent pairing.

So far I only have:

Jyn
K2
Deathtrooper

Krennic will be my 4th and nicely balance the display I think.

I haven't decided if I'm going to pursue Chirrut. Likely to wait until Baze becomes a reality despite the inevitable bump in price. The team will never be complete though because HT will never make "the pilot".

Saw and Two-Tubes would be another excellent pairing.

With the amount of times Two-Tubes has turned up to date. Rogue One, Solo and Rebels. Surely he'll have a 4th appearance in Cassians show and HT will honour him. 4th time lucky !!

Either Edrio or Benthic Two-Tubes would make EXCELLENT Hot Toys figures! :D

I guess I'll turn in my star wars fan card. I had no idea there were two different characters that looked like that. I just assumed "two tubes" was one character :lol

He is really cool looking though. Would totally buy that figure.

Got my deluxe Jyn from Popculcha today. Got stung for £40 by customs. It was worth it though, an amazing figure. Can’t believe I waited so long to get it. Now give me a Cassian HT!

figure looks fantastic...

IMG_1429.jpg

Just picked up the deluxe an iconic fig for me.
I think ht may do another k2 maybe w bd options like swappable bd armor. We'll see...

Back