Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

We look forward to it! I think as more people start playing the game and others finish it the interest for these figure will keep going up, it's mind boggling to me how Rockstar never thought of making actual figures for their most popular games.

It's not that they have not thought...they just won't license out Read Dead for figures. NECA has tried and they just won't do it. Rockstar are idiots there.

I think this figure would lend itself to having 2 head-sculpts, 1 clean shaven with short hair and 1 with slightly longer hair and some kind of beard/moustache combo.

I know it’s really hard to please everyone as there are so many different looks you can give Arthur in the game but these are probably the best compromise.

People can also go down the custom rooting route if they really want ‘their Arthur’.

When it comes to outfits that’s a lot trickier but there are so many Wild West style clothes available for figures this is less of an issue.

I think this figure would lend itself to having 2 head-sculpts, 1 clean shaven with short hair and 1 with slightly longer hair and some kind of beard/moustache combo.

I know it’s really hard to please everyone as there are so many different looks you can give Arthur in the game but these are probably the best compromise.

People can also go down the custom rooting route if they really want ‘their Arthur’.

When it comes to outfits that’s a lot trickier but there are so many Wild West style clothes available for figures this is less of an issue.

He says like this.

Blue shirt with brown jacket
Short beard with hat
Mid beard without hat

Jack will refer refer to the images of short beard and long beard on this site.

Limtoys is also releasing various versions at MGS.
Perhaps, limtoys may also release clean shaven with short hair or another clothing.

Really looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

49914714_2334839830129020_5113494157452640256_n.jpg

Those teaser accessories look great. It's odd how pumped I am for this just seeing Arthur's hat... :lol

My wallet is ready. :yess:

Those teaser accessories look great. It's odd how pumped I am for this just seeing Arthur's hat... [emoji38]

My wallet is ready. :yess
I think this is a different companies not fireclawjacks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Is this by a limited custom run or a company?

VTS/DAM toys

Which makes me disappointed they haven't done MGS in any capacity.

I'm surprised VTS is doing an Arthur. I don't know how it will end up. But one thing is for sure we will be waiting 3 years before we see it.

This is good. Competition brings out the best in companies.

Those acessories look brutal! I had no idea vts was doing an Arthur, but their sculpts aren't that great imo, I'm still looking forward to see what Jack is cooking up and it's more likely that a LimToys version will be released at least 2 years earlier haha
EDIT: Maybe Jack is working with vts? I doubt It tho, @FirejclawJack any word on this?

Not mine.
But it’s ok, will make sure our version the best one.

CC Toys nailed their Joel, so definitely want to see their Arthur Morgan version. Maybe they will name him Cowboy Art

Not CCtoys. That’s my friend’s brand.
Mine is Limtoys

I own two vts toys figures (Agent Hunter & Wasteland Ranger) and both of them have very good hs & accessories,

so I have high expectations from both companies, since lim toys made a very good mgs figure.

We expect a John Marston figure also, not just Arthur Morgan.

Not mine.
But it’s ok, will make sure our version the best one.

Thanks for letting us know, if your MGS is anything to go by, we know the sculpt will be killer! and hey a little competition never hurt!

Holy cow, VTS is doing Arthur?! If so I gotta have it! Their Wasteland Ranger is among my favorites honestly with great accessories and head sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back