Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some extra stuff I'm willing to trade.

Dusty uniform(top/bottoms)
Beach Head uniform boots(top/bottoms)
Triad body and head will make a good Lady Jady skin tone is off
Wild weasel head and 21st cen flight suit (Gone)
Looking for long necks, beets, multi cam vest, woodland pants, holsters, knee pads(tan)
For got also looking for Viper hands 2 pairs head GI Joe heads, cobra trooper uniform/head/web grear

5b6fe0aca53fd8cf89f3f11b08f0ba98_zps402692bd.jpg

92768c2dd81d760a3245b441fd5bb889_zps021d5816.jpg

93f82dd8db396d2dfb7c96917937ee93_zpsa7ee94fc.jpg

4136412682cf5b956db2d054375cb526_zps633de818.jpg

e1abae3a3ca6c0b4f86206ce7401e009_zpsa81f2ddd.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a good head to use for covergirl? only part I'm stumped on. PREFER sculpted hair, but i can allays repaint some baroness hair. Got an extra head i can pull the wig off of.

kinda stumped on haircolor too, though leaning towards auburn.

also trying to find a good jacket for her too.... any thoughts?

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a good head to use for covergirl? only part I'm stumped on. PREFER sculpted hair, but i can allays repaint some baroness hair. Got an extra head i can pull the wig off of.

kinda stumped on haircolor too, though leaning towards auburn.

also trying to find a good jacket for her too.... any thoughts?

There are HT RE Jill bootlegs on eBay. It's a blonde sculpt with a pony tail.
Ada Wong also has sculpted hair. It's shorter, but you can paint it.

planing on using the jill for Scarlet, like groovy did. kinda surprised how awesome that Ada looks as a blonde... wonder how she might look with auburn hair... though... isn't cover gilrls hair a bit more... wavy?

Though, with arepaint, that Ada might look great as IDW/ resolute Dial tone.

planing on using the jill for Scarlet, like groovy did. kinda surprised how awesome that Ada looks as a blonde... wonder how she might look with auburn hair... though... isn't cover gilrls hair a bit more... wavy?

Though, with arepaint, that Ada might look great as IDW/ resolute Dial tone.

Good thinking. I forgot about that Dial Tone!
It was easy to repaint the head. The hair comes off in one section. The toughest part was reprinting the eyes blue.
But I repainted three of them blonde for customs.

Last edited:
I got a Flint HS last week. I was going to use it for a Bizarro custom.
But if you have a Duke head, either normal or smirking, I'd trade that for Flint.

sadly..i do..but it's on my duke....anything else? let me ask around and see if i can snag another duke...

and ironically..i was looking at your post with all of your heads in it to see if you had flint..lol

sadly..i do..but it's on my duke....anything else? let me ask around and see if i can snag another duke...

and ironically..i was looking at your post with all of your heads in it to see if you had flint..lol

Well lol I have one now.
Picked it up on spec as it has a "bizarro-esque" look.
Ideally just looking for a Duke head(either expression, although I'd like another smirking one).
If anyone else reading this has either Duke sculpt and needs anything I have, PM me!

anybody reccomend a good jacket for covergirl? Debating just getting a guy jacket, and letting it be over-sized... but not so certian.

Back