Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, you left me hanging... I'm definitely interested.

I'm sure he'll be back around eventually. He posted a few weeks back that he packed everything up cause they were moving and he hasn't been on as often since that post.

Thanks fellas. I know he's around often enough.

I'm bashing my last 2 Vipers and although I like the boots and shin guards they came with out of the box, I really like them with the more traditional trooper boots and knee pads. My other 2 Ex. Vipers are already done up that way but I was hoping for a little more uniformity. That said, each has a unique load out and weapon/sidearm to go with their Masada so they all look like individuals. I've been debating about buying a Cobra sniper to pilfer most of his parts because I'd really like to make one of the Ex. Vipers a sniper.

im still here... thank you tkiv18 knee pads will be on their way 2mrw!
if anyone would be interested in a COMPLETE blue shirt trooper give me a shout... only missing the packaging.

Soooooooooooooooooooo ... magic cubes' SAS CRW is out, parted loose at TA, and like what I've been saying before; it has a ton of cool parts to use in our RAH cause:

I like the SAS gas mask with the pull over hood. Plus the jumpsuit and boots plus gloves. What do you guys think?

Have an extra EX Falcon Headsculpt, will trade for two pairs of Trooper Boots, Black or Brown, or Trooper Helmets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated Needs and Haves:

Still need:

Storm Shadow V2 Head
Storm Shadow V2 Crossbow
Storm Shadow V2 Sword with sheath
Storm Shadow V2 backpack with arrows
Storm Shadow sword shoulder strap that holds swords
Storm Shadow white shirt
Storm Shadow EX Chuks
Cobra Trooper black canteen X2 - Got from jwig54
Cobra Viper Head
Ninja black rope (the one for the swords)
Red Ninja feet (flat ones)
2X Firefly gray belts

Have to trade:

Beach Head sweater
Beach Head pants
Beach Head tactical vest
Beach Head tactical belt
Beach Head folded beret - Traded to jwig54
Beach Head Crossbow with arrows - Sold to jwig54
Cobra Trooper machinegun
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker machinegun
Cobra Viper Boots (shoes and shins) Traded to dave10878
Cobra Viper vest with ammo pouches
Crimson Guard set of hands
Hot Toys New Goblin masked head
ACI Navy Blue v-neck sweater
Helmeted Cobra Commander - hooded head
Helmeted Cobra Commander - EX Laser Gun

Last edited:
speaking of tan suits..which one of you guys snagged the tan suit from TA? i had it in my cart and was going to check out and it was gone...fockers..lol...stupid thing was there for like a month and i finally decided to break down and get it..lol...that always happens to me..sigh...

Still have for Trade

Falcon EX Headsculpt
Zartan Armor pieces
Zartan "undies"

Will add more tonight. Looking for Trooper Parts, Black Sniper Rifle, Beachhead Boots, Black SE V2 Harnesses, Duke EX Binoculars what have you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back