Action Figure GI JOE Kitbash Parts Help and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have a small want list. Looking for
-Stalker mag pouch
-Snake Eyes or Crimson Guard right trigger hand
-Destro style holster
-Plain black leather belt

... considering using this too, as i've got a few floating around in my parts bin. View attachment 128103

edit; yeah.. the more i look at that, the more i see chuckles in it. just need a suitably large body now. considering a TTM20, or TTM20 knock off. chuckles is generally shown as a big dude, right?

I would stay with the TTM19. Undercover peps are ment to blend in. Plus the knock off muscles are fairly cheap on the bay.

I just have a standard MICH on mine. I know the figure has a helmet cover, but I'm OK with it for the moment. I may put a cover on later.

If you want to be card accurate, put a cloth cover on a PASGT kevlar.

I just have a standard MICH on mine. I know the figure has a helmet cover, but I'm OK with it for the moment. I may put a cover on later.

If you want to be card accurate, put a cloth cover on a PASGT kevlar.

stop making words up. :lol
Seriously though, I'll look that up, thanks. :duff

I was planning on buying a Dam USMC in Desert Storm and dyeing or painting the cover OD green.

Can't wait to see it. I'd ultimately like to run through a couple, because I think I love the TF Bazooka look just as much as his original.

PASGT - Personnel Armor System for Ground Troops (pronounced pass-GET), issued 1980s to mid-2000s.

MICH - Modular Integrated Communications Helmet, current issue.

:lecture :rotfl

i have a few more SSC joe bodies up for sale/trade if anyone needs any..lmk asap..otherwise it's ebay...
all are in good shape..just some minor wear and tear..but great once covered, etc....
just bodies..no parts, necks, etc..sorry...

Just started working on this guy...I'm an amateur at this. So Far i only put together parts I had. Still have to paint The belt and pouches red and white get some red cross patches. Any idea what the 2 things on his helmet are and How I can make them? The two cylinder looking things held by a string or rope? I have a stretcher and Medical satchel on the way to replace the briefcase hes holding. Oh yeah and I have to hunt down the all important glasses. Doc WIP1.jpg

Back