Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: And more pics...

And some more:

web.jpg

:clap :clap :clap - Very nice photo mate (natural lighting!)!

I finally opened my figure and he looks great! Everything you guys have photographed captured the figure perfectly.

One thing, my figures right arm is not as tight as I'd like it. Do you guys a good way to tighten HTs elbow joints. I can get to it by sliding and rolling up the sleeve.

Excellent pics guys!! :clap

I think the pose for me - when I get mine next week, will be the 'fists clenched, ready for a fight' look.

The alley scene in the film is one of the highlights for me. :rock

When my JOKER arrives (last FLEX today) hopefully this time next week, this....

Batman-1989-movie-hd-wallpaper-1.jpg

...is the pose I'd love to try and get to. Don't know if it's possible with BATTY's arm-thickness and such, but it would be great to try it.

THE WAITING IS DRIVING ME MAD!!! And I didn't have too far to go :gah:

Last edited:
i would love to see that pose. those 2 are just...classic.:) wish i could go back to 1989, back when the batman films were new and AWSOME.

Pfft, if I could go back to 1989 one of the first things I'd do is bring 5-10 of these Hot Toys figures with me.

I'd pass them off as these highly, highly detailed movie memrobillia/museum pieces for $20,000 grand. Maybe try and get a deal at the premiere of the film or something.

Pfft, if I could go back to 1989 one of the first things I'd do is bring 5-10 of these Hot Toys figures with me.

I'd pass them off as these highly, highly detailed movie memrobillia/museum pieces for $20,000 grand. Maybe try and get a deal at the premiere of the film or something.

LOL.. now that's the truth!...:)

I finally got mine in, and i must say...It is a really Great batman Keaton with my only neg, is the Cape...How may of you hate the cape?:gah: I wish they made it Hang more freely! it just feels cheesy to me.

Anyone feel the same? You probably have posted about it, but over 1000 post to read through, weeewww:thud: But I will try.

As for the figure, Its Great! Is anyone customizing there own cape?
Be nice if it hung like this rather then stiff
profiles-in-history-814-michael-keaton-batman-returns-costume.jpg

I'm amazed that Hot Toys fails with the cape over and over and over again!! No Batman cape they've made have been good - so why stick to the same material??
And then came this cape.. My god... SOMEONE at the concept table must have reacted??!

I hear you guys frustration, but we have some talented guys who will make a custom cape...Just found iforigno's thread thank god he is making a better cape.

Eh, I love this cape actually. I know I risk getting flamed here and might sound pretentious, but I think a lot of people just don't know how to work/play with it. Don't be so quick to give up, there's wiring in the cape for a reason.

Hot Toys nailed the cape on this one. I think they did the best that they could have possibly done. The leather look is there, the weight in appearance is replicated in 1/6 form and it can replicate several scenes fro the film. If you want to see an awful cape, look no further than the Toy Fairs/Sideshow Begins cape. Now THAT was bad. I didn't even take it out of the plastic wrap. I immediately contacted lforigno for one of his capes.

I think the only thing that could have improved it is if they included a separate "hero" cape. One that wasn't two pieced layered, couldn't be posed with wire. Basically a pseudo leather cape that just hangs for a neutral posed Batman.

I'm a fan of this cape too. You have to work with it a bit, but you can get it to look quite natural with some patience and wire posing.

I think the only thing that could have improved it is if they included a separate "hero" cape. One that wasn't two pieced layered, couldn't be posed with wire. Basically a pseudo leather cape that just hangs for a neutral posed Batman.

Now thats what I'm talking about...Yes :exactly:

If you want to see an awful cape, look no further than the Toy Fairs/Sideshow Begins cape. Now THAT was bad. I didn't even take it out of the plastic wrap. I immediately contacted lforigno for one of his capes.

Are you even posing the Batsuit Begins figure in "Batman-mode"? I figured most people who have this and the TDK Original (BB) costume version from '08 would pose this guy as first-night out, and use the Batman head with the swappable faceplates on the '08 figure.

Back