Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahaha, I thought you were kidding when you said you would run it over. That was awesome to behold. Depressing, but awesome.

Glad you all enjoyed that as much as I did :D

Here's the point of impact lol

D8294C79-33D3-44B6-86EC-AA387B4EBAEC_zpsazufn4ao.jpg

Chris

AAAAAND the pre order is now sold out on bbts. Just checked right now. So I only got one chance. If it's *****d it goes back and that's it :)

So for all those that love that "EX or fail" quote. This could finally be the regular or fail piece

Uhm...no. The chain saw is pretty bad ass on this piece. Don't confuse Apoc's EX feature with the modern Thor PF's. The modern Thor PF has an absolutely USELESS EX. On that piece you can say REG or fail. :lecture

Don't get me wrong, if you get a REG with no QC issues, you'll still love this BEAST. The gun/cannon arm is more than enough to enjoy this piece. However, the chain saw does give the piece a little juice. It's the way I have mine displayed and I don't have any plans to change it up anytime soon.

I completely support Chris "Aetheris" In my previous posts I stated how I felt fortunate to not have any issues past the rusty peg but no one should have to worry if their statue is going to turn out up to par. Hilarious vid. To each their own of you like your statue thats all that matters no one needs to defend why they do or explain their values. Live and let live

Uhm...no. The chain saw is pretty bad ass on this piece. Don't confuse Apoc's EX feature with the modern Thor PF's. The modern Thor PF has an absolutely USELESS EX. On that piece you can say REG or fail. :lecture

Don't get me wrong, if you get a REG with no QC issues, you'll still love this BEAST. The gun/cannon arm is more than enough to enjoy this piece. However, the chain saw does give the piece a little juice. It's the way I have mine displayed and I don't have any plans to change it up anytime soon.
Agreed but I think Destroyous meant those with the Regular trump those with EX as they seemingly have received a statue without the issues the EX seems to have. I have been on WL for the EX since January, worried it wouldn't convert. It hasn't and I feel pretty lucky to have this monster in the Regular form without issues. (I still want the chainsaw though!)

Back