Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this Apoc Ex with the low ES is even better than that huge Galactus whatever. and you can display him on his cardboard shipper too. his price is sure to skyrocket. Mr. Green might flip him for retirement funds.

I posted my initial pics of my Regular Apocalypse a few weeks ago. Here are some more now that he's in his permanent display spot. It's an astounding piece and I'm fortunate to not have issues others are reporting.

I don't understand how some people skipped on this. I mean I like the G Hulk and want to get one someday, but Apoc with a lesser ES and having an EX, why skip this first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess :dunno

Anywho I ****ing love mine. I love it so much I had to dump my gf cus I didn't want to cheat on her.

81D9AE62-EECE-4A7E-BDB2-635258F45D65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand how some people skipped on this. I mean I like the G Hulk and want to get one someday, but Apoc with a lesser ES and having an EX, why skip this first?
Not everyone has the desire, or space, to own an Apoc.
I'd take G over Apoc even with the knowledge Apoc. will probably be worth double.

I'd take G over Apoc even with the knowledge Apoc. will probably be worth double.

Thanks this ^. GH all the way :) more details as well for GH. I've never seen Apoc in person yet. But I've heard his details are so-so in person?

Exactly. I like this Apoc, but he's not a character I feel I need, especially since I am not collecting the X-Men line...if I was, I probably would have bought this.

Now, being the hypocrite that I am, I PO'd Lobo and Dawg :lol

Last edited:
Depends on line you collects as well. With Hulk, you could just get him solo. But with Apo, you kind of need the Xmen set

Back