Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never know. Sometimes the WL is on our accounts forever. I remember the sold out pcs yellow ninja guy ex sold out a year. Then I converted. By that time I did cancel because I lost interests. He was a tiny 200 or less ES I believe. Then Freddy ex after one year, joker, vampi PF, and baby doll all converted. So never say never right?

Why would you order something that u don't even know the name of?

I am happy to report mine is in good shape. A couple of small glue (?) spots in the back and 1 or 2 spots that could have been painted better.

But all the "lines" are clean.

I asked Sideshow to ship everything via FedEx, and this one made it through UPS. After delays and more fees from UPS to get what's mine, he finally made it home... We had an interesting drive.

Why would you order something that u don't even know the name of?

Come on who does not know this guy? The cartoons introduce me to this cool villain. I'm just happy that I'm on the WL for the ex now. :)

I asked Sideshow to ship everything via FedEx, and this one made it through UPS. After delays and more fees from UPS to get what's mine, he finally made it home... We had an interesting drive.

Wow never thought of putting these big boxes in a convertible. Great idea to pick them up. Btw great car! Great statue!

You never know. Sometimes the WL is on our accounts forever. I remember the sold out pcs yellow ninja guy ex sold out a year. Then I converted. By that time I did cancel because I lost interests. He was a tiny 200 or less ES I believe. Then Freddy ex after one year, joker, vampi PF, and baby doll all converted. So never say never right?

Good luck CBG. Given how low the ES is and the fact that even with QC issues, almost no one wants to return him...I see you paying tall $$$ in the aftermarket if you want to add this fierce piece to your collection. Remember, this is a popular villain of the 90's X-MEN cartoon and has a LOW ES on the EX. Also, let's not forget the fact that you just got on the WL recently. There are a ton of peeps ahead of you that haven't converted yet. Sad to say CBG, this has the feel of the EX Skaar PF. Almost no one converted on that piece and I have a feeling the EX Apoc PF will run along the same path. I want to offer you hope but...this is the Apocalypse we are talking about. :lol

Man not a day goes by that I don't want one of these. With 24 PF's though the big ones make me think "2 can go right there in that spot or 1". I don't want him if he has to be displayed on the carpet. But I want one so bad

Man not a day goes by that I don't want one of these. With 24 PF's though the big ones make me think "2 can go right there in that spot or 1". I don't want him if he has to be displayed on the carpet. But I want one so bad

I understand exactly what you mean, to be honest I don't have the space for him where I display my stuff so i found a spot for him in another place in my apartment so now I can enjoy looking at him but later on when I move I will have him to put in a real display

Lol yes I understand the feeling. Any statue that must been kind of hidden must go due to space. PF collecting is also needing a lot of space.

Good luck CBG. Given how low the ES is and the fact that even with QC issues, almost no one wants to return him...I see you paying tall $$$ in the aftermarket if you want to add this fierce piece to your collection. Remember, this is a popular villain of the 90's X-MEN cartoon and has a LOW ES on the EX. Also, let's not forget the fact that you just got on the WL recently. There are a ton of peeps ahead of you that haven't converted yet. Sad to say CBG, this has the feel of the EX Skaar PF. Almost no one converted on that piece and I have a feeling the EX Apoc PF will run along the same path. I want to offer you hope but...this is the Apocalypse we are talking about. :lol

True but still you never know.... One thing I know is if I don't get this for retail I'm out. Still prefer GH!

That's a good size collection. What do you focus on?

muahhahahaha, Mr. Green's sitting on the cardboard shipper now. he doesn't fit in Mr. Green's besta. hopefully these 3 hulk pf will fit.

It's amazing that both the REG and the EX are wait listed. Even with all the QC issues, this is an incredibly hot piece. Having the EX myself, I can truly say that this is a phenomenal statue if you can get one without significant issues.

Maybe I might get on the WL for a reg... Must think fast.... What's the ES for the reg? So far I have not heard anyone say this is not a good statue. Can someone say this was not good? I was wishing some can convince me to pass on this. Errr

True but still you never know.... One thing I know is if I don't get this for retail I'm out. Still prefer GH!

Oh, I know. This is wait listed on both the REG and EX. Peeps that got on the EX WL in January aren't converting. You are going to have to keep convincing yourself that you don't need the EX as it continues to skyrocket in the aftermarket. All the while. your GH with a MASSIVE ES is still sitting there. With a variant released off the same sculpt as well. I don't think you could have messed this up any more if you tried to CBG, You are saying you don't need the LOW ES PF of an immensely popular 90's X-MEN cartoon villain and you do need a PF of a MASSIVE ES obscure Hulk with an additional variant based off the same sculpt. This coming from a dude who values ES above all else. Do you hear yourself when you are typing? Just ask yourself which statue you'd rather have when GH sells for $100 less than retail and the EX Apocalypse PF is selling for over $1500 in the near future. I know you too well buddy. Well enough to know you blew it by passing on this incredible PF.

That's a good size collection. What do you focus on?

Oh thank you. Just all comic PF's and a Freddy and Jason. I need some stuff to fill up my one Detolf. I'm trying to get some legendary scale busts and the Koto statues fit in there perfectly too. I have a video of my collection on YouTube but it's not great ha. I just filmed it with my iPhone camera so.
https://youtu.be/adTPWExuYGc

Finally got back to me. They're sending me a new arm. Hopefully it's a problem with my current arm and the new one will go in all the way. If not I'll have to get a full refund :(

Finally got back to me. They're sending me a new arm. Hopefully it's a problem with my current arm and the new one will go in all the way. If not I'll have to get a full refund :(

If the replacement arm doesn't fit also, maybe you can say the arms are good and the body is bad, and maybe they'll replace the body at that point.

Back