Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna need an Archangel now. I'm bumping him up to my top 3 wanted. The price would be scary though. Still reigning king at #1 is a Magneto PF!

Gonna need an Archangel now. I'm bumping him up to my top 3 wanted. The price would be scary though. Still reigning king at #1 is a Magneto PF!

I agree!! If we only knew that Apocalypse was down the road. The Angel statue wouldn't been ordered a long time ago! The mark up right now is pretty atrocious on the 2nd hand market. :(

Hey Apocalypse people. My WL converted for the reg last night. What is the most common misdemeanor that people experience with these? Is it just sloppy paint issues? As I think I'm as nervous about this one as I was with the Spiderman JSC piece.

Hey Apocalypse people. My WL converted for the reg last night. What is the most common misdemeanor that people experience with these? Is it just sloppy paint issues? As I think I'm as nervous about this one as I was with the Spiderman JSC piece.

Honestly, there were a few issues with this piece. Bad paint apps, parts not fitting properly, paint bubbling, and cracks in the arm area were just a few. However, for whatever reason, these issues seemed to be mainly tied to the EX version. Most of the REGs that have shipped seem to be in very good shape. At least I don't recall anyone receiving a REG having any major issues. I don't know why that is, but if you are getting a REG, you should be OK.

My EX was terrible. Regulars had less issues it seems. The statue is nice if you get a good one, and that's the gamble.

Honestly, there were a few issues with this piece. Bad paint apps, parts not fitting properly, paint bubbling, and cracks in the arm area were just a few. However, for whatever reason, these issues seemed to be mainly tied to the EX version. Most of the REGs that have shipped seem to be in very good shape. At least I don't recall anyone receiving a REG having any major issues. I don't know why that is, but if you are getting a REG, you should be OK.

Thanks filip. That feels me with optimism, looking forward to receiving it in a week or so.

My EX was terrible. Regulars had less issues it seems. The statue is nice if you get a good one, and that's the gamble.
Yeah, it was really hit or miss with the EX. I got really lucky and got a good one. The REGs don't seem like as much of a gamble. There really haven't been many issues at all with the REGs for whatever reason.

Thanks filip. That feels me with optimism, looking forward to receiving it in a week or so.

No problem. I hope yours arrives minty fresh for you. I know you will enjoy it. It's an amazing statue. Let us know what you think when you get it. Just be prepared to make some space for this beast. He's real big.

I was looking to grab a reg, but I would want him with the saw displayed.

OK I'm confused now, as my WL converted last night am I getting someones return or one of these new super doopa December release date ones?

New one. I doubt they are getting a return and u-turning it to you. You get a shipping notice for the conversion?

I'm anxious to see the first waitlist that was someone's return. We've seen it happen before. I'd hope SS does it right after this QC fiasco.

New one. I doubt they are getting a return and u-turning it to you. You get a shipping notice for the conversion?

You figure at leastt hey would fix the issue after people refund before shipping it out again

Back