Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait what happened to this statue? Sideshow is taking them back fixing them and then sending them back out?

WOW maybe they will stop the Mark VII and fix it before shipping the rest :) oh well we both know that isnt going to happen.

Actually they should do this, unless they want a bunch of LSF and Apo PF in their warehouse for years to come

Who else is on the EX replacement waitlist?
They said I was, not sure if I believe them. I sent mine back and then they said they needed to send it back to me if I want to be on the wl then they discovered it broke in transit and they destroyed it. That's the story they told me.

I just sold mine. Tbh I never enjoyed it that much. I think I didn't have a proper place to display him. Also the lack of detail in the paint apps made the price kind of boring. The size and sculpt is great, it just needs better paints and surface detail to make it more fun to look at. It will probably sell for muchore when the new xmen movies come out, but I couldn't store it away for that long.... Downside of living in an apartment :(

This has become insanity my last flex pay has been bumped twice on my ex, now I get an email it's been bumped to December I'm starting to give up on this piece. The excitement has faded how painful. Sorry for ranting but wow. Flip side picked red skull at my Lcs and man they certainly came through on him, he looks wicked.

Just got another delay notice on my ex. 12/25/14!! Wow.... I lost all hype for this piece now.

This has become insanity my last flex pay has been bumped twice on my ex, now I get an email it's been bumped to December I'm starting to give up on this piece. The excitement has faded how painful. Sorry for ranting but wow. Flip side picked red skull at my Lcs and man they certainly came through on him, he looks wicked.

Wow, I saw this, checked my email, and I got bumped too! The first two were a month pushed backed each time, this time three months to December 5th. Sucks. Definitely agree that the excitement is burning out a bit, but hopefully this batch comes out flawless.

"wow" again lol!!.. not more we can say. Just give me one unpainted sideshow. I'll paint it myself.... haha

Mine has arrived today no161/1500 reg. Only seems to be one major problem which is the peg on the cannon is very rusty so wont fit all the way in so gonna get a replacement for that hopefully.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Ill get some done tonight m8 and some of glad hulk. But ive just had another look and found a few blemishes on the paint near his head, can see a few paint stroke marks too :-( ill have to get onto sideshow :-s

Ill get some done tonight m8 and some of glad hulk. But ive just had another look and found a few blemishes on the paint near his head, can see a few paint stroke marks too :-( ill have to get onto sideshow :-s

That sucks. I got my reg last week, and had no issues.

Yeah I was hoping with me just getting the reg it would be ok but its bad luck I guess. Thr actual statue and sculpt is impresive I really like it just hope sideshow can sort me out :)

I'm seeing some of these getting new paint ups. Here's a sick portrait customization from a buddy of mine on FB

10423793_10202744769680840_5915025473674928481_n.jpg

If they make the blue more vibrant, this guy will stand out even more.

Back