Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to finish the age of apocalypse omnibus. I am like 500+ pages in and the "wtf" hasn't left my face since page 1.

I still need to finish the age of apocalypse omnibus. I am like 500+ pages in and the "wtf" hasn't left my face since page 1.

I've always wanted to buy it. They're $150 now! When I had it saved in my amazon account awhile ago it was only $90. What's the difference between the Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus and Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus Companion?

I've always wanted to buy it. They're $150 now! When I had it saved in my amazon account awhile ago it was only $90. What's the difference between the Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus and Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus Companion?

I don't know, when I bought mine it was only 50$, maybe it's time to sell my omnibus' in order to pay off statues...

crap skipping this statue.

Did you really have to make a comment about something you don't like, the way you did? If it's crap tell us why and be constructive as opposed to just putting something down. If you don't like it why are even bothering to comment?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Did you really have to make a comment about something you don't like, the way you did? If it's crap tell us why and be constructive as opposed to just putting something down. If you don't like it why are even bothering to comment?

Where there two versions of this statue? because i really want this statue but i want both arms with it. Cannon and chain saw arms.
I think he was only interested in the Ex.

sorry it should have read Crap. Skipping this statue. I am not saying the statue is crap i'm saying crap because i missed the version i wanted.

Side note: Do you guys think both version of the statue will resell for a lot?

sorry it should have read Crap. Skipping this statue. I am not saying the statue is crap i'm saying crap because i missed the version i wanted.

Side note: Do you guys think both version of the statue will resell for a lot?

Lol okay makes sense. Sorry man and Collecterol made your point clear :)

Get on the wait list man you have a chance. A lot of ppl won't be able to pay for this.

This particular statue will definitely go for a lot as it probably won't ever get a version like this again

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

So wait i have to pay just to sit on the wait list? and if i never get it do i get my money back?

No. When your waitlist converts, meaning when they say "hey we found you a statue". They then charge you 10% within two days to signify that you have a statue on hold. Then you pay the rest come shipping day.

No. When your waitlist converts, meaning when they say "hey we found you a statue". They then charge you 10% within two days to signify that you have a statue on hold. Then you pay the rest come shipping day.

Ohhh ok.. you scared the crap out of me.. Crap as in i might crap my paints :) thank you sir.

Back