Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

THIS makes me beyond happy. What a pleasant surprise this is.

Already imaging how cool and easy it will be to create a custom environment with some chains and fish hooks hanging above him.

Same and now I hope they can pull some magic out of their ass and give us a Halloween PF.

We can make this come true Sexy, me and many friends we been pressing Sideshow with messages and posting at Sideshow facebook page regarding movie horror icons since 2 years ago and finally they surrendered to our claims. If we want a Michael Myers PF figure we have to do the same thing, otherwise they will ignore us

Same and now I hope they can pull some magic out of their ass and give us a Halloween PF.

In this day and age of pop culture being $$$$, I think a Halloween PF will happen eventually. Maybe later than sooner, but I think it will happen.

I know its only early days, but what are peoples thoughts on a price? My gut feeling is that it wont be cheap but im gonna get it regardless of the price

WTF??? WOW!! THANK YOU SS!!! I want this one! waited so long... crap now I better not sell off my Freddy and Jason. So awesome news! Thanks again SS! low ES please as bonus!

Wow! Teased three years ago?

Please Collectorcol, pay attention , photo have the 20th sideshow anniversary logo on it,...so i don't think this is from 3 years ago!

he means the original Teaser Video from Three Years ago.

I think he is saying like WOW this was tease 3 years ago and it is finally being release.

Yes!, that's what i'm saying! Thanks men!

ibi79h.gif

Puzzle box for the Ex?
Chatterbox to follow? :pray:

I'm so trying to ignore this due to list of pre-orders and lack of space but I just can't :gah:

Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Because there shouldn't be two threads for the same exact Statue. It's called hitting the last page button, helps when looking for the most recent information.

Pinhead looks good but zero interest in this for me. I would prefer a new Jason and Freddy. Can't wait for those.

Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Pinhead looks good but zero interest in this for me. I would prefer a new Jason and Freddy. Can't wait for those.

The leader of the Order of the Gash can't be for everyone. :) I too am waiting for the Freddy and Jason PF's, mainly because I want certain incarnations/sculpts. I hope the new Freddy has the face of the newer Pf but the Pose of the Older. And I want a Part 7 Jason. If Sideshow sees fit to do those things, I'll be in, otherwise the wait continues.

Back