Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Is this the entire collection of Hellraiser comics?

https://www.comixology.eu/Hellraiser/comics-series/5681

What's the difference between the four more expensive ones and the others?

nope there are 5 volumes. then you have "Dark watch" which is the continuation and makes it a total of 8 so far (part 3 comes out here in november)

DSC_0031.jpg

the difference is that those are volumes (which collects like 4, 5 chapters in a bundle with all the art covers at the end) and the others are the issues (1 chapter only)

It is stupid using real fabric,I would rather have a completely sculpted pinhead.
You should avoid Premium Format pieces then.
Captain America PF was a nice case.His cloth is sculpture while pants is real fabric,which looks very weird because they have different color and texture.
I thought that worked very well Love my Capt.

I think I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Hellraiser Inferno. While Pinhead's screen time was like 2 minutes, it was great, and everything else before was suitably surreal.

1 and 2 are of course the best.

I think I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Hellraiser Inferno. While Pinhead's screen time was like 2 minutes, it was great, and everything else before was suitably surreal.

1 and 2 are of course the best.
Two was awesome. Watching 3 later maybe

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Regarding the mixed nature of the Premium Format, I prefer full clothing vs some sculpted and some clothing. In Pinhead's case, at least from the pics it's hard to tell what it is and that's a good thing. I just hope the production piece looks like this. The paint on his face is perfect, the colors of the upper and lower portions of him match, and the pins are perfectly inserted. It always bugged me in some of the movies how some of his pins were angling too down not giving him the perfect symmetry which is so essential.

Inferno has the dude from Some Kind Of Wonderful right? Ha. I said I hated Inferno. I have it but I might be confused. That's the one right? One of the worst horror movies ha. But that's what's cool about em too. I'm still proud to own it on blu. Nothing beats Halloween III for the worst.

Inferno has the dude from Some Kind Of Wonderful right? Ha. I said I hated Inferno. I have it but I might be confused. That's the one right? One of the worst horror movies ha. But that's what's cool about em too. I'm still proud to own it on blu. Nothing beats Halloween III for the worst.

Really? As a stand alone movie, I really enjoyed halloween 3. Alot of people hate it coz the halloween tag, and Michael myers isn't in the film, but I like the originally of it

Really? As a stand alone movie, I really enjoyed halloween 3. Alot of people hate it coz the halloween tag, and Michael myers isn't in the film, but I like the originally of it

I like H3 also. It's just so eighties, like "They Live". I just love movies from that decade. Cheesy goodness at its best.

Back