Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I think when this ships I'll a life size lement configuration to go with him. I've been wanting one for a long time but had nothing else as cool to go with it. I think this more than qualifies.

DSC_0002_6711.jpg

i had the neca wooden box. also that build a box base from its neca figures. a custom build stone heavy lament box. would love to own a movable music box.
unfortunately, my wallet is yelling...

9cf109300ba67b0e68f5242cdfc082f4-d48odot.gif

I am PAIN.

:lol

DSC_0002_6711.jpg

i had the neca wooden box. also that build a box base from its neca figures. a custom build stone heavy lament box. would love to own a movable music box.
unfortunately, my wallet is yelling...

9cf109300ba67b0e68f5242cdfc082f4-d48odot.gif

I am PAIN.

:lol
I think I'm just going to order from puzzlebox.com. I don't think they're too bad on price and you can get the etched version

I have the NECA puzzle box... looks nice and cool it's wood, but the etchings have lifted and bubbled a bit. I probably need to try burnishing it to see if I can get it to look better. The wife was not happy when she saw the box, but was at least relieved it didn't open :lol

A few months ago a site was selling really nice ones for $40. Not sure where that was tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If anyone comes in here and hates on this statue for any reason, you send them over to me because I think it's a knock-out. I can't stop looking at the photos on here and drooling. My wallet is ready. R.E.A.D.Y.

A few months ago a site was selling really nice ones for $40. Not sure where that was tho.

hellraiserpuzzlebox.com has the $40 boxes with the decals on it but I'm probably going to go for the $180 solid wood with brass etching puzzle box. They also have a moveable brass etched version but it's close to $400. They also sell Display Globes and Box Stands so you can display the box on a corner angle. But as Fosling said, Pinhead first, then the Box...and maybe some chains and some modeling to make it look like a decrpit house and some blue LED's to give it that real movie feel :lol

If anyone comes in here and hates on this statue for any reason, you send them over to me because I think it's a knock-out. I can't stop looking at the photos on here and drooling. My wallet is ready. R.E.A.D.Y.

I will say that this is one of the coolest pieces I've seen at this years comic con. I just hope that the production version looks as nice!

I'm making so much money this weekend I can't wait to blow it on Pinhead and all the other SS horror releases :) My wallet is also ready :lol:

One of the best PFs I've seen. If not the best.

At least we have the stuff from last years Con to fill the gap... Prometheus Engineer and Alien Warrior LSB next month for me with a few more goodies spread throughout the year. This is one of few things from this years con I am very likely to buy. He looks great!

Sorry if someone mention this already but I'm assuming that the exclusive is a alternate switch out box that lights up like in the picture. The box is quite different than what we are seeing at SDCC.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406309117869.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406309117869.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 127
Back