Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I happened to do a google search and just found some really nice images from around the internet. I don't know who the belong to otherwise I'd give credit but who ever took these, kudos to you

sdcc2014_sideshow_71.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_73.jpg

hell-r41-768x1024.jpg

I'm a big horror fan and the PF figures Sideshow put out of folks like Freddy and Jason looked good and all but for some reason they don't appeal to me the way this one does. There's something about this figure that puts it above the rest but that's just my opinion. The only little nitpicks I have are about the "skirt" and the color of the pins. Isn't the "skirt" supposed to textured (kind of like how NECA did it with their Pinhead figures) and aren't the pins supposed to be a subtle shade of gold?

That fig is just amazing. Finished part 3 yesterday. Much better than I expected. Do you guys recommend any of the other films? Josh great find bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That fig is just amazing. Finished part 3 yesterday. Much better than I expected. Do you guys recommend any of the other films? Josh great find bro

If you're a horror fan, watch all of them. The first 3 are the best but its also nice to say "ive seen all the hellraiser films"

If you're a horror fan, watch all of them. The first 3 are the best but its also nice to say "ive seen all the hellraiser films"

:lecture Exactly! No matter if the films becomes silly after the 1st and 2nd ones, got to watch all of 'em.

You make a good point. I'll be home from work so i have no lack of time. How many are there like 9 in total?

Do yourself a favor, don't watch revelations. It doesn't have Bradley as Pinhead. The rest can be excused.
I read a few days ago that's the only one though. Is it That bad without him?

I happened to do a google search and just found some really nice images from around the internet. I don't know who the belong to otherwise I'd give credit but who ever took these, kudos to you

sdcc2014_sideshow_71.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_73.jpg

hell-r41-768x1024.jpg

This thing looks FANTASTIC!!! Thank you Sideshow for finally making this happen!!! I've loved the first 4 films and have been a fan of the dark priest since the late 80's! I hope their is an exclusive accessory too! Can hardly wait to preorder!!! :yess: :hi5:

Any news from the SSC booth on when this will hit pre-order?

Back