Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I'm still on the thread in 'Action Figures' waiting for updates :lol

Fact of the matter is both threads were being hit yesterday, pointless keeping up with two.
Just need Fuzzy to update the OP of this one.

Had to check this thread again when I woke up this morning to make sure it wasn't all just a dream.

Alex....have I ever expressed my undying love for you? ;)

He's going to be on display!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Ha! No you haven't but I'll take it!

ON a side note....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this piece. I hope other horror and Hellraiser fans will love it as well once photos from the show start popping up showing Pinhead in all his hellish glory.

-SideshowAlex

Thankyou sideshow for making it happened - the tease we saw many years ago dishearted alot of us horror collecters ;( thinking licenceing issues got this thing abanddend - but you sure proved us all wrong - very well done ;)

I'll probably sssssssssssssHHi!TTT my panties and the panties of everyone next to me when I see them.

ON a side note....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this piece. I hope other horror and Hellraiser fans will love it as well once photos from the show start popping up showing Pinhead in all his hellish glory.

-SideshowAlex

YES! Hopefully we see pics tonight. Part 3 is the only one I don't have and can't remember though. How is his look different from 1. I even have 4,5,6,7 on that blu ray 4 pack. Inferno is soooo terrible ha

YES! Hopefully we see pics tonight. Part 3 is the only one I don't have and can't remember though. How is his look different from 1. I even have 4,5,6,7 on that blu ray 4 pack. Inferno is soooo terrible ha

Honestly the look didn't change that much from 1-4, the main differene is the number of pins increased in 3.

He will be on display! :)

-SideshowAlex

-SideshowAlex

Oh Alex, I'm so happy right now.

Thanks so much SS for pinhead! I wasn't expecting this one after so long. He's so freaking awesome!

Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

After all this time, awesome!!!

The lead Cenobite can now fully be revealed! Sideshow’s Pinhead Premium format figure from the Hellraiser franchise will be easier to obtain on Pre-Order in the future then opening up a mysterious puzzle box. If you’re going to Comic-Con in San Diego in 2014, you’ll get the opportunity to see Pinhead in all his horror icon glory!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/pinhead-premium-format-figure/

I just now found out about this....F*&K YES!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Just popped up on the SSC Facebook page

10523988_10152386501029145_8200303078582169083_n.jpg

Back