Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I think ill check out outpost on netflix as well. Been looking for a good horror flick to watch. I never liked the character but i always thought a cool statue to do would be the guy from that crapfest film the cell. A diorama of him on the throne with his cape stretching up above him held to both sides of the wall would be awesome. Prob one of the few great scenes ( besides the horse slicer that is )

Definitely worth the watch. Below (2002) is decent...a lot of plotholes though.

I wonder if there are anymore horror films based on the corridors of a ship. I feel like I'm missing a big one.

Also going on vacation soon, even if this thread is about Pinhead he won't be arriving until much later :p Anyone else want to recommend some movies for the drive? I've found out recently that I really like horror movies with war-like influence (soldiers, nazi zombies etc.)

I wonder if there are anymore horror films based on the corridors of a ship. I feel like I'm missing a big one.

Also going on vacation soon, even if this thread is about Pinhead he won't be arriving until much later :p Anyone else want to recommend some movies for the drive? I've found out recently that I really like horror movies with war-like influence (soldiers, nazi zombies etc.)

Have you seen Dead Snow?

Yep! it's a good flick too.

The only other war movies I saw were the ones already listed I think (outpost, dog soldiers, dead snow, below, etc.).

I have a pretty decent one for you - Deathwatch (2002)

Nightwatch is absolutely fantastic (the russian one, not the Ewan McGregor one), but it's not war related.

I hear Frankenstein's Army is good but I haven't seen it.

10615394_634471953334634_6657002826451090759_n.jpg

What about the Keep?

Nightwatch is absolutely fantastic (the russian one, not the Ewan McGregor one), but it's not war related.

Frankenstein's Army is decent. I kinda feel like its acquired taste because the monsters and such are kinda outa left field but it is cool if you
want something different sorta that mad scientist type horror.

Nightwatch was ****ing awesome. You should check out Day watch. I think there's a third one too don't remember if I saw that or not Lol

Edit* just a duology :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nightwatch was ****ing awesome. You should check out Day watch. I think there's a third one too don't remember if I saw that or not Lol

Edit* just a duology :)

My understanding is that it was supposed to be a trilogy but for some reason they only made 2. While Day Watch was good, it didn't hold a candle to Night Watch.

My understanding is that it was supposed to be a trilogy but for some reason they only made 2. While Day Watch was good, it didn't hold a candle to Night Watch.
Yeah Night Watch was just amazing

don't forget the thing.

I have to carry on the kind of off topic here with saying what the heck! No, the remake of the thing is not better than the original!
If you was serious? I am not quite sure you ment that...

I have to carry on the kind of off topic here with saying what the heck! No, the remake of the thing is not better than the original!

He was probably talking about 'The Thing' (1982) as a remake of 'The Thing from another World' (1951), not the 2011 movie.

You realize the latest The Thing is a remake of a remake.

Whoops, missed your last post. :)

Back