Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Looks pretty good.

Ten bucks says SS screws up the pin placement during production.

I guess the workaround was having to go to another film (Hellraiser 3 here). Nice to see this finally happening.

Good eye... don't know if there are any differences between his appearance in I and III, but looks like what I'd expect from Pinhead. I can't say it's a definite purchase (mostly due to space) but Sideshow has my attention :lecture

Looks pretty good.

Yeah, that'd be the **** up point for them. The rest should be easily handled by them. And with all black eyes they can't be wonky... but I'm sure the pins could be a complete cluster **** :lol

I rather they send me a plastic bag full of pins and I'll do it myself :lol

Looks pretty good.

*frowns* Shush, you. Don't give 'em any ideas. :cool:

Please do not merge the threads, I don't feel like wading through a 74+ page thread to find new info about this PF.

NO merge, close the old thread. Its just full of bad memories anyway.

I actually opened that thread before I realized there were two threads, and I was like "what the hell is this? Where's the teaser pic?!"

This thread is the Now, let's go with this one sez I.

Re: Pinhead

Interesting that it says Hellraiser 3 on there. I wonder if it was easier to get the licensing rights for the 3rd movie.

Interesting that it says Hellraiser 3 on there. I wonder if it was easier to get the licensing rights for the 3rd movie.

Seems like it, but its still the same Pinhead. So call it Hellblazer 7.6 I don't give a sheet!

We're finally getting Sexy, that's all that matters.

Happy you clowns are getting your Pinhead PF.

...not super impressed with that headsculpt though, i think it's funny it's from HELLRAISER III, that movie is a stinker.

Back