Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

You know what I would love, Have you ever seen Dog Soldiers? The Werewolves in that film are effing amazing

dogsoldiers6.jpg
No haven't. I love werewolves will look for into this for sure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What other horror movie pf's are worth owning out there besides Jason and Freddy? I've been holding out with fingers crossed for updated versions of Ash and Leatherface.

Revisit Pumpkinhead!

I'm kicking myself for not buying the maquette long ago. I'd die for a PF.

I'm watching Dog Soldiers now to whomever suggested it. Awesome movie. I love the scenario.

An excellent choice, sir.

If ya got any other obscure titles like DS, hit me with what ya got! Never heard of DS til now, stupid name but an excellent film. I've always enjoyed those "stuck holding down the fort against the enemy" type films. They always give great suspense to the watcher.

If ya got any other obscure titles like DS, hit me with what ya got! Never heard of DS til now, stupid name but an excellent film. I've always enjoyed those "stuck holding down the fort against the enemy" type films. They always give great suspense to the watcher.

Well it really depends on what you like, I can make suggestions from different horror genres I guess.

If you like Slasher's Dario Argento's Opera and The Burning are couple of favroites
If you like just weirdness You could go with The Brood or Videodrome by David Cronenberg, neither are really obscure but sometimes they're forgotten
Another favorite of mine is The Ugly, it's kind of a mixture of genre's
If you like the craziness Japanese horror Versus and Junk are pretty amazing films
If you don't mind the cheese of Italian gore films The Beyond is a must watch
And probably one of the most overlooked Stuart Gordon films Dagon, just an awesome Lovecraft film

Cool, the only one on that list I've seen is the Burning (user Amstel told me about it) but it was just -okay-, nothing too special. Dagon sounds pretty fun, gonna check that one out next.

Thanks!

is this officially going up for pre-order during halloween?

been waiting for a pinhead pf forever! from the xdcc pics it looks spectacular. def will get this, to complement my 1:1 puzzle box replica.

is this officially going up for pre-order during halloween?

been waiting for a pinhead pf forever! from the xdcc pics it looks spectacular. def will get this, to complement my 1:1 puzzle box replica.

No one knows for sure, but we do hope.

The spook would be the ideal venue... but I thought that about the Big Chap LSB last year and they made us wait.

I agree, I feel like spook should be the prime time to drop any horror and monster statues/figures. Hoping at least.

How many of you have seen Outpost?

I stumbled upon it recently, almost finished with the second one...Gotz would make one hell of a creepy PF, it will never happen sadly.

gotz.jpg

The first Outpost was an awesome movie....Shame more ppl don't know about it..

Dunno if this was said, but the cave ppl from the 1st Decent movie. Another great flick.

Back