Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I cannot wait for this. I don't own a PF because I kinda missed out of them way back when. Pinhead will be my first until I acquire a part 3 Jason and a Freddy.

How will SS pack thus so the pins on the head won't break? I hope there's extra care in lacking this. I never watch any hell raiser movies but I want him because he just looks too cool to not own. Love the looks of this guy since I am a big horror fan as well. I can't see too many ordering this so hope the ES will be lower. Wonder if there will be an EX?

I'm hoping the pins are actual metal so the pins don't break. I feel as if that's what SS did.

CBG- Don't forget you will have to put paper towels between the pins and put a plastic bag over his head so dog drool won't rust the pins.

Been waiting forever for this. Stinks it has to be part 3, but well end up paying part 1 prices.

Sideshow is killing me with all these announcements! Next year is going to be a finance wrangling nightmare if this keeps up--buying less doesn't seem to be an option that my brain understands.

1/6 ash
1/6 freddy
1/6 jason
pinhead PF

That's at least $1500, I think. I doubt SS will utilize the prices they used on earlier PFs / 1/6 figures...inflated prices now.

Because there shouldn't be two threads for the same exact Statue. It's called hitting the last page button, helps when looking for the most recent information.

It's pointless, we have a 3 year old thread that wasn't specifically about a PF and now the actual good news is 80 odd pages in. The old thread was buried and could have stayed that way. I just don't understand this fascination of regurgitating old speculative threads when something actually materialises years down the line.. There are no pictures and a dead link on post 1 so new viewers don't have much to look at. I couldn't care less that I was the thread starter for the new one, you can ask a mod to make it yours if you wish, but we had a post that was straight to the point, with pictures, a working link and a proper title and now it is all buried within this huge thread. :huh

97508509.jpg

YES :D - cant get enough of this pic

I feel sorry for you guys who have to click thru all 80 pages to get to the last page of the thread. It must get tedious...

It's pointless, we have a 3 year old thread that wasn't specifically about a PF and now the actual good news is 80 odd pages in. The old thread was buried and could have stayed that way. I just don't understand this fascination of regurgitating old speculative threads when something actually materialises years down the line.. There are no pictures and a dead link on post 1 so new viewers don't have much to look at. I couldn't care less that I was the thread starter for the new one, you can ask a mod to make it yours if you wish, but we had a post that was straight to the point, with pictures, a working link and a proper title and now it is all buried within this huge thread. :huh
Lol, thats ridiculous, you're telling me you've been on the boards since 2009 and you don't know how to use the last page or jump to a page feature? And you're making all fhis noise because you posted a teaser image thats easily accessedbthrough the Sideshow blog, thats the only "news" you posted. Come off it.

Lol, thats ridiculous, you're telling me you've been on the boards since 2009 and you don't know how to use the last page or jump to a page feature? And you're making all fhis noise because you posted a teaser image thats easily accessedbthrough the Sideshow blog, thats the only "news" you posted. Come off it.

the thing is that it's easier for the people who missed out the news to go to the first page then looking for it on page **** i dont know

Did you even read any of my points? At least you're happy.
Yes, and I still find them to be ridiculous considering the fact that the information is readily available.
the thing is that it's easier for the people who missed out the news to go to the first page then looking for it on page **** i dont know
You mean the picture that was just reposted on the last page and will probably be reposted 100 times until October when it finally goes up for PO

Yes, and I still find them to be ridiculous considering the fact that the information is readily available.

You mean the picture that was just reposted on the last page and will probably be reposted 100 times until October when it finally goes up for PO

That preview picture that no one will give a toss about come Halloween or whenever it goes up for PO will be lost in the rubble of ES speculation, whining, defending, joy, hate, spam posts from the same idiots, and all the crap that every other thread has... Just 80 pages more of it.

That preview picture that no one will give a toss about come Halloween or whenever it goes up for PO will be lost in the rubble of ES speculation, whining, defending, joy, hate, spam posts from the same idiots, and all the crap that every other thread has... Just 80 pages more of it.
Pretty much what I was thinking. I'm still waiting for someone to enlarge it, circle a random area and go, "this part right here, is not film accurate."

we create another thread for it then :nana:

Back