Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Pinhead has three partners. Butterball, Chatterer, Female. Personally I like Chatterer the best because he looks like Nemesis. He'd be the only sidekick I'd buy. Sadly I doubt SS will make them...unless Pinhead sells exceptionally well.

Thanks I guess 3 is not too bad for space issues. If they make them I may buy them.

Here are all 4 of them from the first film:

Hellraiser.jpg

They should do a Pillar of Souls as a companion piece, that would be killer and that's from Hellraiser 3.

That's the second film the female cenobite is different in the second film. If Sideshow only has the Hellraiser 3 licence we won't be getting these :(

If SS can get a pinhead then anything is possible. Still in shock SS got this license after I was sure there's no chance after so long.

Hellboy is still the best piece to come out of SDCC in the past two years...

Glad I'm winding down my collecting days big time. ;)

Pinhead! It's ****ing Pinhead everbody!!! They're making ****ing Pinhead!!! :horror

Fantastic news and he really looks the part too. All I need now are Gary Oldman's young and old Dracula and I can retire from collecting :D

Pinhead! It's ****ing Pinhead everbody!!! They're making ****ing Pinhead!!! :horror

Fantastic news and he really looks the part too. All I need now are Gary Oldman's young and old Dracula and I can retire from collecting :D

Amen to that. I've been wanting Oldman Dracula for years - especially the old version.

Back