Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

A low base too so he's a pretty damn tall looking statue. I know there isn't a hope in hell but I'd love to have him released this year.

Sorry if someone mention this already but I'm assuming that the exclusive is a alternate switch out box that lights up like in the picture. The box is quite different than what we are seeing at SDCC.
I doubt it. SS love to use effects.
A low base too so he's a pretty damn tall looking statue. I know there isn't a hope in hell but I'd love to have him released this year.
:rotfl

OK. I'm sold now.

OMG. I'm seriously being super impatient kid at Christmas right now. We've waited so long for just a mention of this and now we see all of him and now we are excited and have to wait longer. Just take my money Sideshow, take it all. Okay wait, let me retract my previous statement and adjust it to, take all the money that this costs.

Yeah, I'm doubting that. More than likely you'll have him in time for Halloween Next year.

Yeah but the Pinhead proto has been ready for quite some time. Seems like it was a licensing issue? Maybe the process will be somewhat faster because of this.

Yeah but the Pinhead proto has been ready for quite some time. Seems like it was a licensing issue? Maybe the process will be somewhat faster because of this.

This is true, I guess it'll basically come down to how long will production take and how overloaded are their factories currently? If they can get him out this year I'll take him, no doubt.

stil they're gonna wait for or after spook

An unpainted and unclothed piece existed for a while. All the finishing touches were only completed within the last couple of months.

-SideshowAlex

I'm hoping that it will have an alternate head with a sneer for an exclusive, along with the star box. That would make it perfect, although I do LOVE the head sculpt on this.

I think the ex will be a switch out hand that's down by his side... Holding a hook or something.

I just hope SS's factories can get all the pins aligned properly. :pray: I'd hate to say it, but I can imagine all the QC issues with just the pins alone. Day one PO for me regardless. PLEASE nail this piece SS!

So hype up for this guy. So Freddy, Jason , Myers and pinhead are the most epic movie villains of the 80s. Was there anymore as epic as these 4 guys? If not then after pinhead Myers will complete the big 4. Maybe in spook Myers will pop up?

So hype up for this guy. So Freddy, Jason , Myers and pinhead are the most epic movie villains of the 80s. Was there anymore as epic as these 4 guys? If not then after pinhead Myers will complete the big 4. Maybe in spook Myers will pop up?

Leatherface is usually part of this group.

Leatherface is usually part of this group.
Some would toss Chucky in as well.

kill.jpg

Back