Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

its been 3 looooooong years any chance we see him this year? any news? spook perhaps?

Maybe SS will try and get the license again. They are reviving ED and Ft13th

Once can only hope. Pinhead is boss.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

cannnnnned!!!!!!?
wtf happened!!!?
clive barker causing the hurdles?
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

*i was looking forward to my first PF.:monkey2

cannnnnned!!!!!!?
wtf happened!!!?
clive barker causing the hurdles?
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

*i was looking forward to my first PF.:monkey2

Barker doesn't have the movie rights. Dimension Films does. Sine Pinhead is a movie character (he never gave names in the Hellbound Heart) Barker doesn't control the license.

...I swear people post in this thread just to torture people who want this PF badly...

Doubt that's the case considering I post in here and not many days go by that I don't think about this pf. It hurts not having it in my collection.

the Aliens Queen hive has been in progress for even longer than this piece I believe

Yeah I agree with everyone that the cancelling of Pinhead was a huge letdown. I'm a huge horror fan and I would be happy to see anything decent at this years SDCC that is horror related especially movie horror related.

Ah!!!! No news... I thought it was a official bump that SS is making a pinhead PF. Come on SS please do a pin head PF!

Pinhead Premium Format Figure

After all this time, awesome!!!

The lead Cenobite can now fully be revealed! Sideshow’s Pinhead Premium format figure from the Hellraiser franchise will be easier to obtain on Pre-Order in the future then opening up a mysterious puzzle box. If you’re going to Comic-Con in San Diego in 2014, you’ll get the opportunity to see Pinhead in all his horror icon glory!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/pinhead-premium-format-figure/

Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

OMG SSC STOP IT NOW PLEASE PLEASE I CANT TAKE ANY MORE!

He looks fantastic. Cant wait to see more. I have a feeling they are going to charge an arm and a leg though. Puns not intended.

Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

I think I need to change my underwear. So long in coming to fruition. So happy that this is finally happening. Day one pre-order for sure.

Back