Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Damn this guy is looking really good. Im guessing $400-$450 as well with the way the pricing is going. There are so many PFs I want to pick up now.

Don't believe Sideshow's said anything about an PO dates for any products yet. A lot will go up within the next month or so, but then you get figures like Grievous that take 2 years to go up for PO :lol

Some nice things at SDCC, but this is the one I'm 100% ordering without a doubt. I'm really impressed by it. The other stuff at SDCC is just a maybe.

This will be PO'd hope there is an ex maybe with a pissed off portrait.

This will be PO'd hope there is an ex maybe with a pissed off portrait.

That's what I'm hoping. I'd like this face

Pinhead_screaming_1192573929-000.jpg

And just because, a little gif I made

9cf109300ba67b0e68f5242cdfc082f4-d48odot.gif

I can't believe this finally came through!:yess: I'll second the Pillar of Souls for the exclusive!

This is sdcc best by SS in my opinion as well. Only statue that will be a guarantee order with no thinking it over. Great job SS! Btw what is pinheads power? I'm still curious if he or Freddy wins in a fight. I love the looks of pinhead so vicious. But I have no clue how he would hold up against Freddy in my opinion is the most deadly horror character ever.

Back