Hot Toys Amazing Spiderman Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT 1/6 Amazing Spiderman line

We got no Dr. Octopus or Green Goblin. Quit dreaming dudes, there will not be a Lizard figure.

Also, pass on the Amazing Spiderman figure. As far as I am concerned I already own the best representation of Spiderman.

Just like I want to get a Batman 89 to stand next to my DX02, I would like to display both Spider-mans too

We better buy up all the basketballs now, so that when these go into production HT wont have any material to make them out of... yeah, we corner the market there.

I can't believe there is any love, i mean, the complete admiration for this Spider-Man before it's even been released... the suit is awful looking, it's not a web design it's all straight lines, basketball texture and more blue than red... oh, and the emblem looks like a crab or something...

But... whatever.

M.

Actually the new suit looks pretty good, which doesn't mean you have to like it.

We better buy up all the basketballs now, so that when these go into production HT wont have any material to make them out of... yeah, we corner the market there.

I can't believe there is any love, i mean, the complete admiration for this Spider-Man before it's even been released... the suit is awful looking, it's not a web design it's all straight lines, basketball texture and more blue than red... oh, and the emblem looks like a crab or something...

But... whatever.

M.

07coolstorybro.jpg

Wow. Now I have a decision to make. Do I cancel the Spiderman 3 and wait for this or get both.

Rubbish :( Where on earth is Batman DX ??? Bruce Lee Body ??? Metal Gear Solid ??? Green Latern ??? X-Men First Class ??? Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal ??? Samurai Predator ?????

I'm really looking forward to this Spidey. Hopefully we'll at least have some proto pics before the actual movie comes out a year from now.

1/6 scale lizard...DEAL!

But... whatever.

M.

Everything we have seen has been post-production, it might look much better on screen. Anyway I like the suit so far.

55820.jpg

Figure NEEDS to capable of this pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back