My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but as with every sort of social group, there will allways be loudmouth elitists who think that they are at the top of the "nerd pool" when in fact they are circling the drain like most human garbage.

and most of us in this fanodom will simply smile and roll our eyes, and continue to love and tolerate them.
:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, this particular extension of geekdom involving ponies doesn't appeal to me in the least, unless there's a betting window and pony #2 is looking like a champ. But who am I, all mired in a wealth of useless comic and movie trivia, to cast aspersions upon another choice of some geeks?
Are there really "cool" levels when it comes to the kind of topics this site entertains?
images

That's one of the places I part ways with the bronies. I have no love or tolerance for that crap.

My life, i've tried to hold to an ideal, that goes as follows.

" Hey some dork just said something about me. lets ask two questions.
1) Is it true? if it is true, Embrace it, and own it. make it a part of you. it's the truth, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.
2) Is it a lie? If it';s a lie, cease giving a crap as it's a falsehood, and therefore it dosn't matter, nor deserve your concern. at most, laugh it off, shake your head and get on with your life. "

I don't have time, or patience for most stupidity, but I do my best to tolerate the people.

I try not to revert to "sign language" if at all possible.

That is an excellent philosophy.

I still can't help flipping off liars. (And slow drivers.)

Then there's people who are just plain wrong. I think if I'm here to begin with, I have the time to let them know.

My god I can't believe it made it on here too.... It's a worldwide disease... I'm not judging I just don't get it.

And not judging, but calling it a disease both here and in the Cantina multiple times? :dunno

It's a joke. Not to be taken serious. What I mean about that is that it's starting to become a big pop culture thing now and everywhere I go I always here or see about it. Not judging or disrespecting it just takes me by surprise how big it's getting.

I was going to post a comment but realized I didn't feel like getting into any arguments about my little pony for or against. I did see the documentary however and it was entertaining.

If you can be civil, post away. People are kinda touchy about it because this thread has had more than its fair share of trolling, but it's not like the place is infested with rabid pro-pony zealots.

Actually that's my daughter's character. I had to have sex with a woman to create her unlike most bronies.

(I have a Hobbit Hunter :))

BTW LAR'JA DO YOU EVEN LIFT? :)

I gotta stop getting notifications from this thread from my Iphone.(dunno why that happens) Makes me sick to even come in here, but i was curious lesson learned!

I don't play with ponies i play with dolls, and that makes me a MAN!

:)

Back