1:1 Medicom VCD Prop Size Gremlins Gizmo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this dude worth £300? Or is that a bit much? I want one so bad but can't find him for any cheaper than that.

Yeah that seems a bit high considering he was initially sold much cheaper. I even saw him at a comic book shop recently in the US for $350 USD. I think you just need to be patient and keep looking.

Yeah that seems a bit high considering he was initially sold much cheaper. I even saw him at a comic book shop recently in the US for $350 USD. I think you just need to be patient and keep looking.

Literally everywhere else though he's like £500, or $800-$900! It's crazy money. I'm not sure he will crop up any cheaper.

Literally everywhere else though he's like £500, or $800-$900! It's crazy money. I'm not sure he will crop up any cheaper.

I had no idea he spiked so quickly! I think either you pay the $500 or wait for them to possibly rerelease it... They have done it before so you never know. I am really glad I hopped on the last round. I almost shelled out $500 for one.

If you pm me I could give you the name of the store I saw it in and maybe they will ship to your region?

I had no idea he spiked so quickly! I think either you pay the $500 or wait for them to possibly rerelease it... They have done it before so you never know. I am really glad I hopped on the last round. I almost shelled out $500 for one.

If you pm me I could give you the name of the store I saw it in and maybe they will ship to your region?

Hey, I sent you a PM but i'm not sure if my PM's are going through as my sent folder is empty.

If the store were closer I would just go there and pick it up myself. I take it that they bailed?

Ah, don't be silly, I wouldn't expect you to go to all that trouble.
They haven't refused they're just dragging out their replies etc, think they're hoping I will just forget / give up!

Done! Although tiny bit concerned it doesn't mention Medicom in the description anywhere. Hoping this is just an oversight on the sellers part.

I don't think I am meant to own one of these things, I have just had a cancellation come through from ebay and a message from the seller to say sorry but he's already sold the item and is refunding my account!

He has offered me anything I want but tbh, none of his other listings are of any interest to me so instead I shall be leaving negative feedback!

Too bad man. I hate when that happens on ebay. Hope you still can get it for a reasonable price. Will keep my eyes and ears open.

Yes don't worry, I was able to get an incredible deal for that on Ebay.. I paid 300$ from a Japanese guy. I think they sell for pretty cheap there. I will be checking out for ya!

I'm worried if I wait the price is going to just go up and up and then I will struggling to even find one at £300.

image.jpg

He fits and looks perfect in the legend studios display case and keeps him dust free.I. Have a brand new case just like the one pictured if anyone needs one,still sealed in the box..you can have it for what I paid plus shipping to you.

Last edited:
I'm thinking I might just pay the £300 before he goes! It's not much more than what I would have been paying with the previous failed options tbh.

Back