Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, coz the leader of a military team in a hostile enviroment would be leaving smoke signals while in the middle of a mission...

Ex or fail :cuckoo: One of the worst thought out Exclusive Editions ever.

Yeh, coz the leader of a military team in a hostile enviroment would be leaving smoke signals while in the middle of a mission...

Ex or fail :cuckoo: One of the worst thought out Exclusive Editions ever.

Col this a film where a group of bodybuilders and ex wrestlers go rampaging through the jungle firing off the biggest guns known to man while chasing an invisible alien, I dunno if they cared about Arno's smoke trails :lol

Col this a film where a group of bodybuilders and ex wrestlers go rampaging through the jungle firing off the biggest guns known to man while chasing an invisible alien, I dunno if they cared about Arno's smoke trails :lol

Reminds me, I watched the Running Man this weekend :lol

jesse-ventura-haggar-2-criticsight.jpg

Although the EX doesn't really fit the statue it def fits Arnold . I'm really surprised we have not seen customs with the extra head. I was thinking about doing a running man or commando.

I'll need to get a cigar to display with my props. Anybody know what kind Dutch smokes? :lol
Seriously now I want to get one for this :)

have there been any custom COH for this piece?

not as far as I know although I will be repainting one of the heads to emphasise the battle damage paint on the face a bit more (to make it more movie accurate) the war paint on my 2 dutch heads are pretty feint. Think i'll leave the EX head alone and concentrate on the Reg head as this is the one i'll probably use the most if im being honest :)

[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
0.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
0122of1500.jpg
[/FONT]

"Get to the choppa!" Sorry...couldn't resist. I hear this in my head every time I see this statue:)

Didn't know where to ask this, so I put it in this thread-there is a seller on ebay named musicfan66 who has sold around 4 or 5 PF Dutch Artist Proof figures. I bid and lost on one that ended today and then received a second chance offer below my high bid which was below the original retail price. Can these be legit? If you search completed sold only auctions, you'll see what I mean. Thanks in advance for replies.

Back