Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good.

So how many people do we have now that kept their order? We had so many people b-tching at one point it's time for some people to speak up in favor of this statute. It is not the "piece of crap" so many people were happy to proclaim.

Thanks buddy :duff and congrats everyone who managed to fix their Arc Reactor :clap

Thank you for demonstrating it could be done. Seeing you fix your statue made me decide to keep my order. Now that I've actually done the mod I think SS should have just done the fix and avoided the bad word of mouth.

Thank you for demonstrating it could be done. Seeing you fix your statue made me decide to keep my order. Now that I've actually done the mod I think SS should have just done the fix and avoided the bad word of mouth.

Your welcome Kamandi, that's the great thing about these forums...having everyone help each other and share ideas and mods so that everyone can get the very best out of their collectibles :hi5: I know that this Iron Man bust has recieved a lot of flack and in some cases rightly so, but I've never regretted my purchase and am extremely happy with my 2 ;)

...I know that this Iron Man bust has recieved a lot of flack and in some cases rightly so, but I've never regretted my purchase and am extremely happy with my 2 ;)

Agreed.

wGoGHPu.png

Last edited:

That's a great pic my friend. In fact, in that pic it seems that yours has the least amount of battle damage that I've seen so far out if all the pics I've seen so far of the MKVI busts. Now I'm thinking I'd like to customise my other bust as a clean version :love

It has more battle damage than you can see but you're right I do have less than I've seen on others. It's also a 60 second exposure on an Olympus PEN w/ tripod in a dim room. You lose some fine details when you do long exposures but light does some awesome stuff. You also can't see me behind the camera but I was waving lightsabers around to paint some color to the shot.

This is another shot I did at the same time. I really wanted to make the ARC blaze which is why I did the long exposure. The extra light from the Koto base made the reds in the other image pop better. I still like the way the chest worked out here.

r8WANFs.png

This is another shot I did at the same time. I really wanted to make the ARC blaze which is why I did the long exposure. The extra light from the Koto base made the reds in the other image pop better. I still like the way the chest worked out here.

r8WANFs.png

Best pics I've seen so far Kamandi :love ...like you said...it really makes the red armour pop!

Sounds good.

So how many people do we have now that kept their order? We had so many people b-tching at one point it's time for some people to speak up in favor of this statute. It is not the "piece of crap" so many people were happy to proclaim.

I kept mine and fortunately mine isn't "a piece of crap". I very pleased with the MK VI LSB !

Love for an expensive bust that you've waited two years for then you've got to play around with it to make it right...

No love here.

Used the money on the Alien LSBs, fingers crossed they don't screw those up.

Love for an expensive bust that you've waited two years for then you've got to play around with it to make it right...

No love here.

Used the money on the Alien LSBs, fingers crossed they don't screw those up.

Yeah know what you mean. Good luck on the Alien LSBs

Back