Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sorry, wrote too fast. I have both :p
Great deal for 60$ !!!

Yeah, I got it on Amazon. I noticed the price would see-saw between full retail (~$120), and like 60 bucks! So I just waited until it hit the $60 range again and jumped on it.

Those of you who actually have this, is it worth it? Right now with the double points and a $20.00 off code I'm thinking of going for it.
What are your thoughts? I figure if you wait too long all they will have left are the most terrible of the returns.

I love the size, the presence it has. Great color (but don't look at the BD). Great lighting feature. I love it :)

But my opinion doesn't count... I'm an IM fan!

Battle Damage kills what is an awesome bust.

Picked mine up locally with a large discount from retail price.
If $20 off and Double Rewards is the best deal you can get go for it.

What did they make? 3,000?
Won't sell out any time soon.

At least the arc reactor fix is super easy. Tx to Andy for showing us! :hi5:
And the BD on mine isn't as bad as some other we've seen here...

At least the arc reactor fix is super easy. Tx to Andy for showing us! :hi5:

Jeremiah20Johnson20nod.gif

I'm also toying with the idea of picking this up today on double rewards. I have $40 in credit from another statue I got that had issues and I'm about to return my Mk42 hot toy, so between those and a gift card, this could basically be free. I like the look of it and in photos and videos the BD seems not too bad. I just don't have any busts really, so I'm wondering how this would fit into my collection.

Alright, I went for it and placed an order. Comes out to $371 after using my SDCC $25 gift card. Tack on $35 in rewards points, then my $40 credit and this is a pretty good deal! Realized that at 16" tall, this fits on top of my bookcase where PFs don't fit, so have a perfect spot all line up for it.

This thing gets alot of stick but I like it and it grows on you. When people visit my house and see mine as pictured it totally amazes people and get asked alot about where to purchase it. You won't regret it!

Well... I thought I had put this on Flex, but I guess I was wronged. Just got charged for it and will have it tomorrow. Kind of annoyed... flexed it because I would have rather paid for it later in the month and had a chance to add my $40 store credit to it. But oh well. Will be glad when I get to check it out after work tomorrow!

Well... I got a crumby one. Nothing broken but the stupid scuffing is extreme, even moreso than any of the pictures I've seen in this thread. The pictures of mine actually make it look better than it is. In person the bd is much more exaggerated as the light is hiding many of the scuffs.

8059eeef519a3a02180db906c716cb1d.jpg
5ddf2d337b766e7a95c8ef1de8e35a3c.jpg
4869d871c0949eb8e6f657d42e9b2e04.jpg
e70c713ae14b447e7c5f1574402186c4.jpg
c68922922de1a54b19c8607408397026.jpg

And my favorite part, a nice big fingerprint burned into the mask paint.

c29e236bf65a2d19928e1d1b26f08d4d.jpg

This puppy is going back. Not sure if I want to try for a new one though. Will let it sit on my shelf for the weekend and see if I like it enough from afar to take my chances on a replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did warn you. It's a great bust with crappy executed BD.
They took a great product and dumped all over it.

As you said the BD looks worse in person, I think they're all like yours.

Back