Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never tried Quidco before. Is it too late now that I've paid? Still a much nicer price than I've seen elsewhere at £225 :)

Congrats guys :clap if you've followed this thread you'll know that I've always bigged this piece up and I don't think you'll regret it at that price!

Congrats Brett on getting the Arc Reactor off easily enough. Sounds like how mine was on the second one I got...just pulled off with no force at all. The first one on the other hand was a stubborn son of a gun!! Almost lost a finger in the process :lol :lol

Damn, wish I wouldn't of stumbled upon this thread. Just bit the bullet and bought one, as brett says 'rude not too at that price'

Thanks for posting that, I just took the plunge and ordered this too. Hopefully it will arrive sooner than December!!
You're welcome :duff
I've never tried Quidco before. Is it too late now that I've paid? Still a much nicer price than I've seen elsewhere at £225 :)
Cancel and reorder. 6% is 6% better off for you.

I also use Zavvi to buy my blu rays from and had accumulated 256 Zavvi points..........A further whopping £2.18 off!

Also had no idea Zavvi sold things from Sideshow.

Damn no power source either so cant link into my remote lights. Batteries only.
Good decision on this Col hope its easy enough to sort the reactor out. Will be using Quidco from now on!
Mine is in the living room with my Conan beast piece that the Mrs is still going mental about lol!

Had a look on Zavvi then come here to give the U.K guys a heads up, when I read you had received yours I had to order.

Quidco just tracked at £13.49. My G Hulk tracked at around £22 :yess:

I also use Zavvi to buy my blu rays from and had accumulated 256 Zavvi points..........A further whopping £2.18 off!

Also had no idea Zavvi sold things from Sideshow.

Sounds like my Play.com credit card lol, I really should change that, they aren't half as good these days anyway....

I will get around to trying quidco one day though!

OK! Bought and payment taken so i'm assuming it's ready to despatch.

Did you get the 10% off last time Brett?

Said I wouldn't buy but at that price i'm happy to see it in person. Probably £15ish Quidco meaning £210 :yess:
You actually got this thing?

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Back