NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, what, where? Is there a link?

Lately people have been spreading these rumours about multiple things but i haven't seen the proof myself.Even checked Wong/Plastic Enemies facebook and no hints there.

No one posts a link so what does that tell ya?

Lately people have been spreading these rumours about multiple things but i haven't seen the proof myself.Even checked Wong/Plastic Enemies facebook and no hints there.

No one posts a link so what does that tell ya?

Yeah. Still I wanna keeps my hopes up high for both Rocky/Rambo product. If HT's re-releases Robocop (I know, off topic but also another rumor) then everything and anything will be re-released one day. Including Rocky/Rambo.

They will at least make one more 80's Sly and i have a feeling it will be Cobra,and they have to make Rambo 4 sooner or later and now that Enterbay announced a Rambo 4 coming i hope HT will follow with their own.

Sorry for not being clear - it wasn't a teaser, it was a still of Rocky on the steps, with Tomm saying 'a real hero' underneath.

WOW! Rocky looks fantastic! I hope they make some 1:4 scale figures from this line too.

Last edited:
neca-2-SDCC-11-036_1311342384.jpg

neca-2-SDCC-11-042_1311342384.jpg

neca-2-SDCC-11-047_1311342394.jpg

neca-2-SDCC-11-038_1311342384.jpg

Huh - those look kinda like a Hot Toys muscle body.

These look decent, though sadly I don't hold out any hope for the mass produced figures people will end up with.

Apparently there is still one more Rocky figure to be shown. It is covered up to the left of Apollo.
neca-2-SDCC-11-035_1311342384.jpg

apollo looks like morgan freeman........as for the prototype? maybe 65 year old stallone rocky?

This is a dream line for me. I remember getting really excited for the Jakks stuff, and getting most everything through Rocky III. But I was so underwhelmed by the quality and with HT coming along with their figures at the time, I soon sold them off while they were still hot.

I still respect Jakks for going sooo crazy in depth with the line (two words: The Meat!), but this is what I always wanted. I'd guess that since this looks to be a Rocky 1 Wave, that mystery figure could either be a fresh Round 1 Rocky, or the coveted training sweats Rock.

This is a dream line for me. I remember getting really excited for the Jakks stuff, and getting most everything through Rocky III. But I was so underwhelmed by the quality and with HT coming along with their figures at the time, I soon sold them off while they were still hot.

I still respect Jakks for going sooo crazy in depth with the line (two words: The Meat!), but this is what I always wanted. I'd guess that since this looks to be a Rocky 1 Wave, that mystery figure could either be a fresh Round 1 Rocky, or the coveted training sweats Rock.

This is what I was thinking the mystery figure could be. Plus it makes sense, because Neca could just reuse the same body and just have a different head sculpt. I've been wanting more Rocky collectibles myself, but knowing Neca and their inconsistent paint apps, im not going to get my hopes up.

Back