Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, lord! NO!

Chris_And_Wesker_by_Hairhelmet12.jpg

omg who did this. Who started this topic ? I demand to know so that he may be stoned.

I hate the real-time item management. I want it to be a paused menu again. I hate being swamped by Majini then try to quickly equip an automatic weapon and end up running around with a can of first aid spray or a clip of ammo.

I actually like and prefer the real-time item management of RE5 as opposed to pausing the game to switch an item in earlier RE games. Actually (and I'm sure some of you will consider this blasphemous) but constantly having to pause to switch out weapons in earlier RE games got really annoying after awhile for me.

Actually.. as geeky as it sounded i found it a bit therapeutic sorting out my inventory. As annoying as it could be at times running back and fourth to the bin to trade items once i was there i found a great feel of the game is to sit and actually look at your screen, sort out what you needed and re-arrange accordingly. Some of the biggest scares you can have is sitting thinking i only have 2 or 3 blocks, do i take shotgun, grenade launcher.. what rounds? Should i take 2 lifes or extra grenades?

That problem isnt in 5 at all. In fact the only problem you have is thinking what to discard because you want to sell the higher valued items at the beginning of the next level for profit. Not to mention there is 18 slots to play with every level that you could empty at the end of it.

tumblr_lidzgdYT0c1qei4vno1_500.gif

Uhm.. get a room guys or a thread... :p

Anyway, I kinda like what they with ORC. It's easy and simple. All you need is guns and health. :D

Actually.. as geeky as it sounded i found it a bit therapeutic sorting out my inventory. As annoying as it could be at times running back and fourth to the bin to trade items once i was there i found a great feel of the game is to sit and actually look at your screen, sort out what you needed and re-arrange accordingly. Some of the biggest scares you can have is sitting thinking i only have 2 or 3 blocks, do i take shotgun, grenade launcher.. what rounds? Should i take 2 lifes or extra grenades?

That problem isnt in 5 at all. In fact the only problem you have is thinking what to discard because you want to sell the higher valued items at the beginning of the next level for profit. Not to mention there is 18 slots to play with every level that you could empty at the end of it.

I never really had much problem deciding what to take with me in earlier RE games (except CVX). I always made sure I had a handgun, ammo, at least one full health and a larger gun for bigger enemies and left at least one open block for picking up items such as keys etc.

:horror:horror SECOND OFFICIAL RE6 TRAILER!!: :horror:horror

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8F3Aln41bY[/ame]

Italian subtitles. Sorry

EDIT: New release date 10/02/2012.. instead the initial scheduled release date 11/20/2012 (more than a month earlier!!) :yess::yess:

Last edited:
Back