Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like poison ivy & Dino line sideshow revisits Wolf LSF or Alien line or Old P1 Alien Maquette what will happen anything can happen now a days..... ??? is this possible friends ?? will they do revisit bigger scale statues?

Wolf LSF is not limited so they can make the exact thing again and there would be nothing to say. The other pieces are set number limited so it would be harder to justify, but if they are going to make money I would not put it past them. They could easily sell another 1-2k of those choice pieces and not devalue the older ones much in the long run as there is a high demand for them.

like poison ivy & Dino line sideshow revisits Wolf LSF or Alien line or Old P1 Alien Maquette what will happen anything can happen now a days..... ??? is this possible friends ?? will they do revisit bigger scale statues?

I'd say there's more chance of SS making a new LSF Predator than re-issuing the old one. There has to be a reason why this one stopped early, if it was lack of interest, breakages, cost of production or maybe a combination? Perhaps the licence fee was too high with AD. Who knows.

I'm sure they will make a LSF P1 one though or re-visit a 1/4, both are probably an instant purchase for every big Predator fan out there. A lot of people held off on Wolf because it was Wolf (including me at first until I saw how bad ass it looked when it came out) and the price seemed too high for a lot of collectors (again including me).

Now if you look around there are tons of people in that bigger bracket. I mean look at Optimus Prime, who would have though that such an expensive piece would fly off the shelves so quick? A year ago I would have called you a crazy if you thought I'd spend 2 Grand on a statue, now I have one in my house and another 2 on order.....

:slap

Wolf LSF is not limited so they can make the exact thing again and there would be nothing to say. The other pieces are set number limited so it would be harder to justify

Colour change or slight difference in sculpt means it would be a new piece with a new ES.
I'm all for it. There's a few pieces I missed out on before discovering SS. I refuse to pay flipper prices.

I'd say there's more chance of SS making a new LSF Predator than re-issuing the old one.

They didn't make the old one though, ADI did and all the work is done. It would be easier to design better packaging (assuming damages were a problem) and reissue the Wolf than to actually design and manufacture a new one.

They didn't make the old one though, ADI did and all the work is done. It would be easier to design better packaging (assuming damages were a problem) and reissue the Wolf than to actually design and manufacture a new one.

Perhaps, but you,re not going to strum up a lot of excitement or customers with a reissue. Personally I hate when the go for a double dip, even if I missed out.

If it were my business I'd make a new version.

All this talk over reissuing all past grails because of a freakin poison ivy? You guys are crazy.

We were talking about it long before Ivy(and the 2 Dino reissues they snuck in which are not even as different as Ivy). With an open ES on Wolf it can happen anytime if they want and there would be nothing to say. People are upset about the limited statues and I would be too. I don't mind Ivy as much as the Dinos as she is a totally different look.

I'd like to see Sideshow move on to the next predator LSF.
I missed out on previous releases too, but I would rather see them moving forward.

I'd like to see Sideshow move on to the next predator LSF.
I missed out on previous releases too, but I would rather see them moving forward.

Yea, that is part of the fun of collecting. Waiting on seeing something all new and hunting for the older ones you have missed(even if that means paying more for them, or having the patience to wait for a deal)

You sir, have answered your own question(s) :wink1:

All this talk over reissuing all past grails because of a freakin poison ivy? You guys are crazy.
large.gif

Regardless of current prices I still wouldn't drop 2k on a Wolf re-release.

I would if I did not already have one with my name on it and plenty of others would too, especially if they fixed some of the minor problems. I bet half the P2 Maquette people would jump ship and get the Wolf instead even at the higher price.

I would if I did not already have one with my name on it and plenty of others would too, especially if they fixed some of the minor problems. I bet half the P2 Maquette people would jump ship and get the Wolf instead even at the higher price.
P2 holds a lot more Interest to me than AVPR. Just a shame they didn't nail it.

P2 holds a lot more Interest to me than AVPR. Just a shame they didn't nail it.

Yes, I too like P2 more than AVPR(movie not the actual Pred), and would have been a day 1 PO for me as well had I not slumped over in my chair when I saw the reveal last year(and double disappointment with the bio sucking too, I wanted them both)

Back