Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats my friend, I'm glad you were able to get one. Just send the other one back and let popculcha deal with it, I wonder if they will go after the guy who sent it back to them in that state originally?

Even if they did it would be too late now, refunded his money then 6 weeks down the line they ask him for the missing bits. No chance.

That's if that's even what happened. It could have been a display or damaged. Who knows. Hopefully it doesn't matter now.

I was thinking just looking at the one I have here, how awesome it would be if Sideshow released this again but in the reverse situation. Like a companion piece, where the Alien is the one kicking ***.

I was always more of a Predator man myself but it would be cool to have another 1/3 scale display option to go with this one. I wonder what the chances are of a 1/3 scale Alien LSF?

Wolf LSF is in fact 1/3.5. He's in scale with P1 maquette which is overly big against PF anyway, and his pose made him look smaller than what he actually is.
For Alien CM, you can go with SS maquette for it is just a little bit smaller. One of my favorite Alien piece of all time.

Wolf LSF is in fact 1/3.5. He's in scale with P1 maquette which is overly big against PF anyway, and his pose made him look smaller than what he actually is.
For Alien CM, you can go with SS maquette for it is just a little bit smaller. One of my favorite Alien piece of all time.

The SWS Predator maquette is perfect 1:4 scale. KPH is about 89" suited up. The maquette figure is 22 inches tall.
I've got the Wolf lsf at 27-28" tall so it's definitely over 1:4 even accounting for Whyte being over 1" shorter than KPH and Wolf having a much higher crown than P1.

Last edited:
Some pictures of the Wolf Brothers!

I've made a small review comparison of both figures , not so much a regular review but just going over a couple of subtle differences between the statue's. I'll stick it up tonight hopefully if anyone is interested in watching these beasts clash!

So someone on SF said SS is going to reissue the lsf wolf without the netting? Is this true? I would love the chance to buy one at retail. Can anyone confirm? SSAlex or anyone know anything about this?

Did Sideshow ever do that in the past? Release a product not as specified, stopped production, then re-release with the corrections made?

It would be cool of they did. More people should own this monster, it's my favourite SS piece ever!

Here's my comparison, the differences are very minor but if anyone wants to hear me ramble on and look at some decent quality Wolf footage , here you go! Stay tuned at the end for some cool pose moments and a cameo from everyone's favourite Commando.

Apologies for the Audio, it's a bit loud in some parts , I think I had my camera gain set too high.

Reissue? Maybe, but don't hold your breath for it. Pred is not Alien nor Marvel characters. They're VERY hard to paint/ create properly. The same thing happened to CM when they announced they'll made 1000 Pred, but after a while they realized this thing is overcost, so they had to pulled the plug. Which made the actual number of CM Pred to be around 700-85X not 1000.
IF you look carefully and hard enough you may get Wolf at near retail price. It's all about luck actually.

It would be cool of they did. More people should own this monster, it's my favourite SS piece ever!

Here's my comparison, the differences are very minor but if anyone wants to hear me ramble on and look at some decent quality Wolf footage , here you go! Stay tuned at the end for some cool pose moments and a cameo from everyone's favourite Commando.

Apologies for the Audio, it's a bit loud in some parts , I think I had my camera gain set too high.

Thanks for sharing bro.
Those birds in the room seem to really like the Wolf! :D

Tough one! I didn't think I'd like the mask as much as I do. I will switch them every now an then.

If I had to choose though - un-masked. Just too much details to be not displayed!

Yeah, that was my reasoning too, plus I love the aggressive emotion it projects. You lose that with his biomask on.

I preferred him masked. Emotionless, faceless killer is the winner IMHO.

Back