Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y4BwrXX.jpg

I'm going to attempt to touch up my unmasked head with some acrylic paint. Any suggestions before I take the plunge!

Nothing major, just the tusks, and the damaged part of the face.

I can finally contribute to this thread. I didn't want to show anything until the display was complete. This is the custom Wolf Predator head sculpted by a member here (please chime in if you're reading this). There are some comments earlier in this thread about the custom head being too big for the LSF, but I think it looks great! I want to thank "915stag51" for hooking this up for me! Looks awesome! I don't think I have seen another one of these custom heads painted up.

And yes you do see 2 LSF Wolf Predators in the display! Left one is OG Sideshow, right one is modified custom with no leg and arm netting. I love this display!!!:blissy

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    503.9 KB · Views: 244
  • photo 1-1.JPG
    photo 1-1.JPG
    724.1 KB · Views: 270
  • photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    717.2 KB · Views: 266
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    591.4 KB · Views: 262
  • photo 3-1.JPG
    photo 3-1.JPG
    385.7 KB · Views: 251
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    654 KB · Views: 260
  • photo 4-1.JPG
    photo 4-1.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 253
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    688 KB · Views: 244
  • photo 5-1.JPG
    photo 5-1.JPG
    674.7 KB · Views: 255
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    613.3 KB · Views: 255
There are custom heads ? I honestly think the sculpt on the sideshow is close to perfect. Cool none the less, nice paint. He's lost a bit of his anger though, could be the eye spacing. Very good work to the sculptor.

Maybe a clear bright shot close up of the two to better spot the difference

No leg netting and no fused dreads can only be a good thing, pictures sometimes exaggerate proportions etc, as long as you think it looks right in person...

i think i've looked at the full-body netting for so long it looks wrong without it. :lol

congrats on the custom.

Can you put the 2 unmasked heads on the stands next to each other? I would like to compare more closely. That no netting guy looks good, but hard to tell for sure how much better with that pic.

All those ones that sell crazy high always end up back for sale. Don't know if the sellers are pulling something or just a bunch of buyers playing around.

Back