Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GL with the sale. That's not a bad price for Wolf.

Thanks man. If people from the UK are interested, I am willing to bring it to Calais if that would help. Shipping is not a possibility at the moment because the statue is just too fragile.

Thanks man. If people from the UK are interested, I am willing to bring it to Calais if that would help. Shipping is not a possibility at the moment because the statue is just too fragile.

Agreed. It's the only way I would even consider buying this at this point. Shipping this is too risky with all the parts that could potentially snap/break. :(

Agreed. It's the only way I would even consider buying this at this point. Shipping this is too risky with all the parts that could potentially snap/break. :(
Completely agree with you there. The packaging is also not that good to be honest. I can see why so many where damaged during shipping...

Painted up my unmasked head with some acrylic paints and a clear coat gloss. It was not bad , I just felt it needed a little bit more character. Before and after shots.

Things I touched up.

Main tusks - These were strangely painted almost the same colour as his skin, made them a bone white and glossed
Mouth - Darkened up the damage with 3 tones of red and glossed
Head and side - added a mixture or light and dark olive and yellow plus again the gloss.

It has a more "slimey" lifelike feel to it now where as before I thought it looked a bit dry and a bit too subtle. Even just a coat of gloss if you didn't fancy painting it helps IMO.

BEFORE -

AFTER -

Nice job, makes a big difference, brings out the details nicely...

The sculpt is one of the best I've seen but it's just a touch underdone with the paint, you can hardly see the acid burns. I'm interested to see how good the P2 comes out in comparison. Probably worse knowing our luck! Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will commission and open mandible City Hunter HS (like how it should have been).

Cheers! Yeah, I guess he is standing on an Alien after all! Wish they do some back story on this guy, unlikely though.

The idea has been thrown around here for a prequel movie, showing Wolf when he was younger, which would make a great premise for the next predator movie. Perhaps we'll get to see how he lost that mandible.

£2000 is a lot of money to anybody though, it's $3400 give or take. It's a great statue no doubt, but I wouldn't pay that. Not to mention given recent events, people are reluctant to buy "limited" SS pieces in case they are re-released.

Lol your kidding man that was a good storyline haha!!! So I hear everyone mentioning a double release for wolf again lol is this going to happen? There will be many mad people out there lol

Nobody outside of SS knows, they have done it with a few items though. Probably not but People can't be too mad if they do however as it was always sold as an unnumbered item.

Back