Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Fana Collec forum of course :

jm08.jpg

qfj3.jpg

He's up for order. Looks like they are not going to be using the translucent skin effect that we saw earlier on. Still looks impressive.

If this guy is 2k, we can only imagine how much Darth Vader is going to be.

They really needed that "special texture skin" on this. But I wasn't going to buy it anyway so what do i know.

Definitely looked better before. Looks just like a 1/2 P.F. now (similar to Wolverine).

Pass for me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lean is killing me. Interested in seeing this in collections and what the production peices will actually look like.

I'm sorry, but that skin really does not look good for a $2k statue....and I'm not sure about the "leaning Tower of Pisa" stance either.

so happy to finally have this on order. i do hope that the 12/14 ship date sticks or is close to it. this is a no question must own! :clap now give us Vader!!!

They really needed that "special texture skin" on this. But I wasn't going to buy it anyway so what do i know.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Polystone in 1/2 scale really begins to show its limitations.

They'd be better off like Blitzways Bruce Lee of making the head out of a different material entirely.

I just don't think I could get $2K enjoyment out of a piece like this... its great, but it would be hard not to think of the 10 HT figures I could get instead, or even 3 months worth of groceries :lol

That really puts it in perspective brother. Will I get over 2000.00 in enjoyment? Great question and I do not think I can justify a purchase. Maybe 1299.00 plus 100.00 shipping would be easier to swallow. I have about 7 preorders with flex pays and the cancellation fees would pile up quick especially at 20.00 per flex payment that was already charged.

Even if I sell my 1/6 Thor light armor exclusive and Captain America winter soldier classic for 600.00 for the pair, I will still have to come up with 1400.00 and shipping. I have too much 1/6 Star Wars coming out on and that will be pre ordered to do this buy. I also have the 1966 Batmobile I want to get next year (hoping it comes out in 2015).

Good to see this getting a release, even better to see it didn't creep over the 2k mark... gives me hope vader will be in the same ball park price wise

I don't feel compelled to buy this anymore. I was really looking forward to that awesome skin-tone paint.

Now, he just looks like an old hermit in the desert. Oh wait....

Back