Square Enix Play Arts Kai Gets New Licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luck of the draw, my friend. it sucks when it happens but the figure isnt broken. if thats your only flaw i wouldnt worry about it. what you can do is thicken the ball end with some kind of glue and let it harden. you can add more if needed or sand some off if its too tight after. works like a charm for me. i actually got my snake and ninja to have stiffer ball joints this way, now they can pose just fine - similar to the newer joint styles (without the ratcheting of course). :hi5:

The kingdom hearts figures come out in November 2014 if anyone cares.

Play-Arts-Kai-Kingdom-Heart-2-Sora-1.jpg

Play-Arts-Kai-Kingdom-Heart-2-Roxas-1.jpg

Deathstroke gets an NYCC Limited Color Ver. Seems to be based on some old comic book colors

Terrorhunt1410419120.jpeg

This actually looks pretty nice, I may pick it up

I like the shinier paint. Might pick it up too as its probably a better match for the SDCC Batman.

Here's hoping they make Arkham Knight. I'm dying to get my hands on one just so I can turn him into Lincoln March with his Talon/Owlman suit... (not to mention AK's suit looks like a good base for it)

They probably will, PAK seems to mostly choose important/recognizable characters in Batman media, with Aslyum is the odd exception though, but they were starting out.

proportions actually look good, not mega shiny, gritty paint either!

What's up with those eyes though, and he's wearing some Assassins Creed Gauntlets :lol

Deathstroke gets an NYCC Limited Color Ver. Seems to be based on some old comic book colors

Ooh, I'm really trying to restrict my PAK purchases to MGS stuff, but this looks nice. I couldn't resist black Superman last year and this looks even nicer!

I'm sure they'll do AK when the time comes, since he appears to be the game's main villain (we'll see about that though!).

Oh wow, Batman looks great! Highly anticipating this considering how good the AO Bats turned out. I guess Arkham Knight is an obvious choice at this point, though unless the character proves to be awesome, for now I'm just planning to customize him into Lincoln March. It'd be great if they could make Scarecrow, though I can easily see PAK make another Harley again....

Back